Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: UT99 & 2004 Remake Links (100+ maps)

Gussie[MK]
    Here are a few more maps I found can you please add them
    The first is GrendelKeep3 http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=593189
    and The second is Joust reloaded http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...ighlight=joust
    And DD Joust http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...ighlight=joust
    I know I have 2 jousts up there but both are good IMO

BTW: Great Thread it will be nice to see the former versions of maps from the tournament organized and maintained.

2 more maps I would like to see brought forward are ctf-lucius & ctf-mcswartzly][. I have vague memory of someone remaking Mcswartzly but bots were broken. I could be wrong

»TheHitMan«
    I'll definetly stick to the original layout, I'll try to get those doors working, shouldn't present much of a problem though.

Gussie[MK]
    Quote Originally Posted by »TheHitMan« View Post
    And I feel that I could be up to the task of making a decent Coret - I reserve the right to make it, and I feel like I've earned the right to make a good one.
    that's great that you are going to remake Coret. Going by the quality of your other work I know you'll do a really good job. Thank You

»TheHitMan«
    Quote Originally Posted by Gussie[MK] View Post
    that's great that you are going to remake Coret. Going by the quality of your other work I know you'll do a really good job. Thank You
    I needed a new project anyways

1XTreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Bl!tz~ View Post
    @1x:thx for infos
    YW DM-Phobos & CTF-BridgeOfFate both are awesome maps glad to hear it someone is working on them. Are you planning of a beta session of these maps? or have you started one we've missed?? If you would show us the links so i can ad them to the other current betas.

Quote Originally Posted by Gussie[MK] View Post
    Here are a few more maps I found can you please add them

BTW: Great Thread it will be nice to see the former versions of maps from the tournament organized and maintained.

2 more maps I would like to see brought forward are ctf-lucius & ctf-mcswartzly][. I have vague memory of someone remaking Mcswartzly but bots were broken. I could be wrong
    Will do! - thanks for the links .. (appreciate the help) keep them coming ..

I also found a severely kickbutt remake of CTF-CHROME (an awesome UT2KX fan favorite by CLIFFYB (the legend) called CTF-BIOMIUM (redone for UT3 by Jayoplus - a very talented community mapper) I'm surprised i've been here for more than a year and just now found it, I'll be adding that to the list as well.

Soon we'll have 60+ maps, I'm also going to ask my friends Skillz & Zunnie to help will mirroring all the files on this list so we can avoid the dreadful filefront deletion issue. Lets do this right.

Quote Originally Posted by »TheHitMan« View Post
    I'll definetly stick to the original layout, I'll try to get those doors working, shouldn't present much of a problem though.
    Great! looking forward to an eventual beta thread.

P.S.
    Who ever asked/made this thread a sticky good idea! (i almost couldn't find it today) lol

Gussie[MK]
    Quote Originally Posted by 1XTreme View Post
    I'm also going to ask my friends Skillz & Zunnie to help will mirroring all the files on this list so we can avoid the dreadful filefront deletion issue. Lets do this right.
    I think that is a very good idea it is always nice to avoid filefront if you can. Plus it is nice to have a back up location.

SkaarjMaster

Lightbulb

I think someone is planning EpicBoy, but I'm not sure who and it actually may have been mentioned as a UT2004 map and not UT3.

Bl!tz~
    @1x: i dunno if u know this list from akira kurosawa on bu...if not it can probably help

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=179498

good idea to ask to zunnie & skillz for the mirroring ;could be a good point to have some kind of organisation to find all thoses maps ... dead links arent making justice to all theses hours of work

for bridgeoffate & phobos i m in alpha stages and i build em one place after the other; so it still missing "gameplay" items in lot of places; though i m gonna start an alpha/pre-beta thread for each with some picts

@hitman: cool for coret

1XTreme
    Thx for that Bl!tz .. (i wonder how much of that are dead links and such) - i'll have a look.

Did you ever see my remake thread at BU? TBH, between the boards being slow over there, the attitudes, the light moderating and such i decided to abandon that for the most part and start over here. (still tons of great people there don't get me wrong) - (This is my original home any way) One of the main good things came out of my remake thread at BU is that Ignotium (CBP mapper) decided to take on a remake of DM-Zeto while we were all discussing ideas. :thumbs-up:

He might be along at some point to post some WIP with any luck.

Bl!tz~
    no... can u provide a link to ur remake thread on bu plz?
    really glad this thread is sticky...usefull & logical ;good job m8