Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grand Prize Winners in the $1 Million Intel Make Something Unreal Contest!

Hourences
    After a year and a half I can't believe it is over
    Congrats Hegi and team!

Entropy
    As one of the main judges in this years competition, I can't express enough how much fun we had with all these mods. This year was even more difficult than usual, with so many strikingly diffferent mods and ambitious projects. Great job everyone, can't wait to see what comes next!!

Archasis
    Congrats all, it's been a blast! There's no question the winners deserve their recognition, amazing work! Thankfully the UDK makes it worthwhile for all us runner-ups, too

-=¤willhaven¤=-
    Congratulations to all the winners! I can remember the excitement well. The first MSUC was one of the major stepping stones that got me into the industry and probably the thing that got my foot in the door with Epic.

Hats off to everyone who gives up their free time and social lives in order to push the community forward.

moose
    Awesome work on these, and congrats to all the winners!! This stuff is great The amount of love and care you guys put into these really shows.

can't wait to see where you guys push stuff next, its exciting!

keep on rockin!

Crzyhomer
    Congratulations to the winners, good to see a lot of creative effort out there keeping the community alive.

Some really impressive work. Need to make some time to get out there and play them all.

technoloG
    Congratulations to everyone!

To everyone: your hard work will pay off! I got started as a mod developer back in the day and it truly was one of the most satisfying experiences of my life; and it also opened many doors for me. Whatever your goal is, you now have a nicely-polished project behind you and a lot of street cred from placing and winning in the MSUC.

You're working with some of the best tools in the industry, and with one of the strongest developer communities there is!

Keep it up! Get things running on UDK. Ship it! The world is your canvas and you are our future.

You make us proud.

DELTATHUND3R
    Well done to all.Top notch work...
    Congratulations

Ni-Q

Congratulations!

Congratulations to all other winners and nominees. It has been a great ride for sure! My thank yous go to Epic for supporting the modding community in this great way and it sure is a motivator and a stepping stone.

Thank you for the great support from the community, from both developers and players. Of course special gratulations go out to the winners, The Haunted, you sure deserved the prize!

Best of luck

AStepIntoOblivion
    Congrats to everyone! And a big thank you to Epic for the opportunity!