Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Postal Babes: Erotic Dancers For The Winner

zunnie

Postal Babes: Erotic Dancers For The Winner

Note: I did NOT make this mutator i found it on internet and decided to post here because of its epicness.

This mutator adds two postal babes dancing for whoever wins the match
    Ownage.

Download: http://ut2004.game-maps.net/index.php?act=view&id=50
    Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC-PxU-eGxw

jefe

Thumbs up

Zunnie, this forum isn't for posting things you find on the net. And to server admins, if you want to keep people OFF your server (at least the ones who aren't 16-year old boys) this is the mutator for you. This one is seriously embarrassing if loved ones or children are in earshot.

zunnie
    When i find -in my opinion- cool stuff i post about it so others can have it too...
    The ut2004 forum is kind of empty which is one of the reasons i decided to post it.

Unreal4Eva
    Quote Originally Posted by zunnie View Post
    Go play some super mario.

When i find -in my opinion- cool stuff i post about it so others can have it too...
    The ut2004 forum is kind of empty which is one of the reasons i decided to post it.
    I agree here.

jefe
    Quote Originally Posted by zunnie View Post
    Go play some super mario.
    Mario's great stuff. I see you have at least some taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Unreal4Eva View Post
    I agree here.

He posted this in the Releases forum, which is strictly for posting things that you had a hand in making. A mod moved it here where the topic belongs. Nothing wrong with posting cool stuff you find here.

unrealloco
    heres the original post from the archive by the author L7 http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=492321 post the link there that way when people do a search they will find it in the right place

9ades
    Thread fails ....... but on the other hand, I was just looking for this. Thx.

xi0s
    It's funny someone would say that if you don't want people on your server don't use this.

Ironically this was put on the Flag Junkies server back in the day and the server was always full in the afternoon and evenings.

I personally think it's pretty funny and adds atleast a little humor to the game.

Parkis G
    i have an idea, can someone make the models playable ingame

Jade-Phoenix
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkis G View Post
    i have an idea, can someone make the models playable ingame
    Was asked awhile ago no answer was posted.