Thread: Can someone help plz

Hybrid View

Can someone help plz

Can someone please explain me how can I create new camera for the player.
    I would like to create a static mesh like in Whizzle. I made the same network in kismet and I added this to MyMods but I cannot change the camera.

class SuperFunGame extends KActorSpawnable 
    DefaultProperties { Begin Object Name=StaticMeshComponent0 	StaticMesh=StaticMesh'Char_Whizzle.SM.Whizzle_Collision01' 	bNotifyRigidBodyCollision=true HiddenGame=FALSE 	ScriptRigidBodyCollisionThreshold=0.001 
    	LightingChannels=(Dynamic=TRUE) DepthPriorityGroup=SDPG_Foreground End Object

Your defprops block doesn't look right. "Defaultproperties", the opening "{", the closing "}" and every property or begin/end object info must be on its own line.

Also, what exactly do you expect yxour code to do? It's not related to camera changes at all.

Sorry the paste was wrong. I am trying to make new dyanmic object from maya something like a ball this will be my character. I would like to spawn it like in whizzle and to setup custome camera I created the kismet network they showed with the attached camera to the ball but I cannot understand how to add the ball how to use scripted objects in kismet.