Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Bonus Pack 3: Volume 4.2 [PS3 VOLUME 3&4 RELEASED!!!]

Odedge
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoondog View Post
    It just didn't really have any DM'ish gameplay potential + I was really struggling for time + I plan to do a CTF/JB version asap
    I guess so, a CTF/JB will be great. *Odedge goes into "wait" mode*

VengenceBot
    great!! looks good! good team work !!

1337_Sniper
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoondog View Post
    It just didn't really have any DM'ish gameplay potential + I was really struggling for time + I plan to do a CTF/JB version asap
    *smiles at JB version...

The maps and pickups look awesome guys. Great work and keep it up.

Raz
    Gratz all and thanx for your comments !

Odedge: thanx for your comment

Terror-Force: Flyby are cool thanx

pacerx
    I just played a round of WAR-Midst and it appears the countdown node always damages the Blue core, no matter who controls the node.

It is coming off our server for now... looking forward to a fix.

Thanks!

jayoplus
    Good work. Very nice indeed.

LittleMOM

GJ

Great Job Guys!!!

Remus
    Quote Originally Posted by Odedge View Post
    DM/DOM-Saip: Awesome viusals and design (reminds me of the move Popeye) . Layout was really good, especially considering the location. The only complaint I have and it's actually a complaint, is the music. As a player, I usually dislike/hate music playing in the background for many reasons. As a mapper, I always make it optional for those who do like it. That being said, music that can be heard anywhere in the map (at the same volume) is a "never should do" in my opinion. A "NoMusicEdition" would be great as this really is a awesome map.
    This map has to be my favorite out of this map pack. I didn't test if the music could be turned off on this map, but I'm one of those people that like background music. The song is from the original Unreal soundtrack, and in my opinion it fits well with the theme of the map, but to each their own.

Odedge
    Quote Originally Posted by Remus View Post
    This map has to be my favorite out of this map pack. I didn't test if the music could be turned off on this map, but I'm one of those people that like background music. The song is from the original Unreal soundtrack, and in my opinion it fits well with the theme of the map, but to each their own.
    Not to belabor the point... I am not saying the author can't. It's his map and can do what ever he wants. I am just saying that 99% of the maps don't have music playing no matter what and there is a reason for that.

It would be nice if the game actually had a way to adjust the "music tracks" volume and mute, so if you did have the music volume up, you can always adjust it quickly while still playing the game.

Though I could see a map working if a few spots had music playing (from inside of a room) and/or using as a "warning" that a power-up is available, but that's another topic.

Software Junkie
    Awesome work...many thanks!