Thread: DM-Bridgestation

Naarshakta

DM-Bridgestation

[UPDATED : 29/11/2010] : New Version

Name: Bridgestation
    Version: 1.3
    Compatibility: Titan pack

Description:

Cette arène est une des stations du système de transport en commun de la Liandri.

This arena is one of the stations of the system of transit of the Liandri.

Update :

- 22/06/2010 : I remade a part of the map to make the gameplay more interresting.
    - 29/11/2010 : New Version, more playable.

Comments:

All feedback are welcome.

Screenshots:

Download: [FTP]PC download

Dark_stranger
    Very nice, very nice indeed

Fartuess
    Try adding Post Process effects

Naarshakta
    Map Update after my school year ...
    All feedbacks are welcome.

Thanks for playing my maps ^^

SkaarjMaster

Cool

This is one I'm not too sure about. It's a tight space port map that can be difficult to navigate at times and has some strange "room of death" that turns everything black and white. I can't seem to figure out how to trigger it and why it has to stay huge for so long.

EDIT: I like version 1.3 a lot better >> bots are tough, tight spaces, no more green "room of death" (yeh, I know I forgot the name again....x-ray volume, that's it), nice turret-door-bridge changes, didn't notice too many other changes but that helps a lot. You forgot to link to the screenshot in the editor (ini file), but I fixed my version.

Naarshakta
    Quote Originally Posted by SkaarjMaster View Post
    This is one I'm not too sure about. It's a tight space port map that can be difficult to navigate at times and has some strange "room of death" that turns everything black and white. I can't seem to figure out how to trigger it and why it has to stay huge for so long.
    Sorry, i don't really understand what do you mean ?
    Do you think this map is too small ?
    Or it's the turret that disrupts you ?

Your comment are really apreciated but i don't understand it sorry my english is REALLY bad !

Foufoune_Rose
    Quote Originally Posted by SkaarjMaster
    This is one I'm not too sure about. It's a tight space port map that can be difficult to navigate at times and has some strange "room of death" that turns everything black and white.
    C'est une carte dont je ne suis pas sûr (en gros, il a des doutes, ce qui est façon poli de dire que quelque chose ne va pas) . Cet une "gare spatiale" très resserré où il est difficile de se déplacer (on parle de problème de flow , la moyenne des déplacements des joueurs est comparable aux flux d'un courant d'eau) et qui donne cette impression de "cube de la mort" qui déséquilibre complètement le gameplay (SkaarjMaster parle de black and white, car il y a des zones qui sont tellement dangereuses qu'elles rendent les zones sûres "obligatoires"; ton niveau est coupé en deux entre là où l'on joue normalement, et là où l'on ne veux pas aller).

Ensuite
    Quote Originally Posted by SkaarjMaster
    I can't seem to figure out how to trigger it and why it has to stay huge for so long.
    Moi même je ne comprend pas.
    I don't either understand what you're talking about, SkaarjMaster? I haven't played the map yet, so I bet you're talking about the cannon?

Quote Originally Posted by Naarshakta
    Do you think this map is too small ?
    I think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Naarshakta
    Or it's the turret that disrupts you ?
    Yes, the turret is disturbing him.

Naarshakta
    OKay, thanks to you.

I'm working to make this map a real playable map.
    Ii will post it in the Beta Releases in the nexts weeks.

Thanx

SkaarjMaster
    yikes, no the turrets are fine. It's the greenish cube zone that slows everything down inside (I forget what they're called) that I was complaining about. It just seems like it was active for too long and I couldn't figure out how to trigger it. Also, I'm not sure it is appropriate for such a tight space.