Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I have not received my "paperwork" after Phase 3

Scubamonkey
    Glad to hear that most of us have received our money - anyone get their hardware yet? That is what I am really waiting for - as my current computer makes a better paperweight than much else!

So what’s the word on the hardware - I'm sure it takes longer to ship - but please let me know if anyone has heard anything, thanks!

BTW: Thanks Epic, you have made my team and me proud! Good job on a great contest!

SmokeRingHalo
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubamonkey View Post
    anyone get their hardware yet?
    So what’s the word on the hardware - I'm sure it takes longer to ship - but please let me know if anyone has heard anything, thanks!
    No, not yet.
    I'm starting to wonder about it myself.

chorlion40
    what exactly is in the puter they send out?
    and does anyone wanna send me their old gfx card or processor/mobo? xD
    i need to improve ma rig xD

bazzwano
    Just got may winnings, thanks epic games and the sponsors.

crowl
    Hey guys, I supplied our contact at Lenovo with the addresses, phone numbers and email addresses you provided in the Phase 3 claim forms. I'll check in and see if we can get an exact ETA but the systems should be ready to ship any day now.

To see specs:
    http://www.makesomethingunreal.com/phase3_hardware.aspx

Hourences
    Awesome

Are there exact specs available? The pages list what the PC's support, but not the final list of hardware.

SmokeRingHalo
    Quote Originally Posted by crowl View Post
    Hey guys, I supplied our contact at Lenovo with the addresses, phone numbers and email addresses you provided in the Phase 3 claim forms. I'll check in and see if we can get an exact ETA but the systems should be ready to ship any day now.

To see specs:
    http://www.makesomethingunreal.com/phase3_hardware.aspx
    Thanks for putting our minds at ease. Simple posts to reassure us go a long way when we start to get edgy and are one of the many reasons why you guys (& gals) at Epic are the best in the business.

Angel_Mapper
    Got the hardware today, thanks Epic and Lenovo.

crowl
    Great! Hopefully everyone has their hardware now. Sorry I wasn't able to send out the exact specs sooner. PM me directly if you run into any issues as we have awesome support from Lenovo.

SmokeRingHalo
    Quote Originally Posted by crowl View Post
    Great! Hopefully everyone has their hardware now.
    Got it today, thanks Epic!