Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: DM-ConQuestor FINAL

  1. #1
    LittleMOM
    Guest

    DM-ConQuestor FINAL

    -MSUC Phase 3 - Best DM/CTF Level and Best Graphics in Map- Honorable Mentions


    Name: DM-ConQuestor

    Version: FINAL /ver.2.5

    Compatibility: Patch 2.1

    Description: DM Map with Industrial Complex(Pipes)as the Ruins with its Elements around.Best Player Account 8-12.Patch 2.1 is recommended. After PreBETAS is the FINAL OUT=>Play and Enjoy!!!

    Additional Credits: Epic for a wonderful Game-I like it really , UnrealPlayground Forum,EpicGames Forum,UnreadEdInfo Forum,BeyondUnreal Forum and TitanOnslaught Forum.

    Special Credits: Unreal Community Members which helped the DevelopProcess during preBETA`s:
    Cobra,DarkDtk,SEBASTIEN-NOVA,desan476,stevelois,RWX,Luv Studd,Mr.>X<,firefly, 4TX4,Oldskool0482,Spewn,Atomic,sga_,acapulco,Pande monium,WickedBohn,BlackVisionary,
    Phyritox,DerDimö,samro,unrealer2,FrozenDozer,phan tha007,Mutant,Sjosz,Jeffrey, [FnG]pyxie.T32,Zofo and Arfa.



    Downloads:

    http://www.fileplanet.com/files/200000/200276.shtml

    http://www.unrealplayground.com/foru...o=file&id=7431

    http://www.utzone.de/include.php?pat...contentid=7782

    http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=4426

    http://www.map-factory.org/ut3/death...onquestor-1387



    UT Unlimited Review(79/100)

    http://utunlimited.beyondunreal.com/?page_id=5131#awp::?page_id=5131



    Screenshots:
















  2. #2
    LittleMOM
    Guest

    Question

    Has noone any Comment anymore!!???

  3. #3
    Firmament
    Guest
    It's likely that map was quite an ambitious project and it turned pretty good...

  4. #4
    LittleMOM
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Firmament View Post
    It's likely that map was quite an ambitious project and it turned pretty good...
    THX for Comment
    I working only on such Projects=>unexpectable and different as other Maps.
    Another Projects are in work

  5. #5
    Odedge
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMOM View Post
    Has noone any Comment anymore!!???
    It seems people don't like to leave feed back any more...

    Over all, I like this map. It has a cool look/atmospher to it despite is simple setting. The lighting really helps out the map. The map is fun to play as well, with most of the map providing obstacles and z-axis fighting opportunities.

    My biggest complaint is the performance of the map from time to time. I just checked it out in the editor and there is too much terrain being rendered that the player will never see. "Removing" these sections should really help in the frame rate department.

    I would also suggest placing a blocking volume so that a player can't "fly" so high they can see outside the playable area. While this won't be an issue during a game, it will before it and when players spectate.

    The only other thing might be the scaling of the water material. Though I doubt anyone will ever get high enough to notice it.

    Right now it's a keeper, but a 1.1 version with the terrain optimizing, plus any other issue that might come up would be even better! Nice work.

  6. #6
    SEBASTIEN-NOVA
    Guest
    GJ LittleMom

  7. #7
    LittleMOM
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Odedge View Post
    It seems people don't like to leave feed back any more...

    Over all, I like this map. It has a cool look/atmospher to it despite is simple setting. The lighting really helps out the map. The map is fun to play as well, with most of the map providing obstacles and z-axis fighting opportunities.

    My biggest complaint is the performance of the map from time to time. I just checked it out in the editor and there is too much terrain being rendered that the player will never see. "Removing" these sections should really help in the frame rate department.

    I would also suggest placing a blocking volume so that a player can't "fly" so high they can see outside the playable area. While this won't be an issue during a game, it will before it and when players spectate.

    The only other thing might be the scaling of the water material. Though I doubt anyone will ever get high enough to notice it.

    Right now it's a keeper, but a 1.1 version with the terrain optimizing, plus any other issue that might come up would be even better! Nice work.

    THX Odedge for a Comment!
    I`haven`t a Time to Finalpolish , beacuse of MSUC Phase3,but I will make a SE of the Map later


    Quote Originally Posted by SEBASTIEN-NOVA View Post
    GJ LittleMom
    THX!!!! Your Suggestions for the Finaltouch were GREAT!!!

  8. #8
    firefly
    Guest
    (posted this over at BuF as well)
    Review
    Thanks for subbing
    Good map

  9. #9
    FastShotAbe
    Guest
    This looks like gears is there any ps3 version coming out???

  10. #10
    LittleMOM
    Guest

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by firefly View Post
    (posted this over at BuF as well)
    Review
    Thanks for subbing
    Good map
    THX!! I `m just wondering-whitch Method do You take to mess the LevelPerfpmances- stat fps ; Fraps or something else!?


    Quote Originally Posted by FastShotAbe View Post
    This looks like gears is there any ps3 version coming out???
    I don`t know how to make a PS3 Version

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •