Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: UPDATED July 2012! World of Warcrack Unreal3 Engine Kit

Zaarok
    Thank you very much jaggedpuffy

jaggedpuffy

updated 6/19/09!

see page 1 for 6/19 updates...more new characters, now audio, swords/daggesr...

some Q's i'm hoping some of y'all could answer:

1) how to make custom taunt animations?

2) how can i use ZBrush on the existing blizz textures to really take these models to the next level? as of now they're only using diffuse maps..no normals or anything else..

3) where can i get the Robot skeleton in Maya format? i've only seen it in 3ds. i'm afraid if i try to convert it myself, then i'll mess something up with the bone hierarchy (?).

thx, jagpuffy

Limbo_lag
    Hey man, thanks for all the work you've put in, the models are sweet! Got an interesting suggestion if you'd like to consider it: how about putting in....LEEROYYYYYYYY? With custom LEEROYYYY JENKINNNSSSSS taunt of course - for all those times you just feel like charging straight into enemy territory XD

jaggedpuffy
    Update July 2012!! See new screenshots on page 1 of post. Feedback appreciated

euchreplayer23
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggedpuffy View Post
    1) how to make custom taunt animations?
    2) how can i use ZBrush on the existing blizz textures to really take these models to the next level? as of now they're only using diffuse maps..no normals or anything else..
    3) where can i get the Robot skeleton in Maya format? i've only seen it in 3ds. i'm afraid if i try to convert it myself, then i'll mess something up with the bone hierarchy (?).
    thx, jagpuffy
    1) Load the default male animations into softw(for krall AnimSets(1)=AnimSet'CH_AnimKrall.Anims.K_AnimKrall _Base') that have the taunt. Make 6 new taunts. Insert them over the existing taunts (Taunt_FB_Bringiton,PelvicThrust,etc...). Re-import entire package into UT3 under different name. Create family that references new Animsets.
    2) I use gimp has sections that auto create Normal and specular maps (not very good though) Zbrush has similar.
    3) don't be afraid they all convert over easy, I will convert for u if you have probs. I use Maya as well.

Need help rigging? Just PM me.

Blackcrack
    looks realy N1C3

p.s.: euchreplayer23, i wait for the Dragon *sssmmiiillleee* i whant flyyyy*s*(now kant fly but very cool pics on it)

jaggedpuffy
    Damn rogues...

Firmament
    Could you please fix the link? I'd really want to get these characters

jaggedpuffy
    Do the custom players show on servers? I can post the Warcrack characters for your machinima