Hey man, thanks for all the work you've put in, the models are sweet! Got an interesting suggestion if you'd like to consider it: how about putting in....LEEROYYYYYYYY? With custom LEEROYYYY JENKINNNSSSSS taunt of course - for all those times you just feel like charging straight into enemy territory XD
1) how to make custom taunt animations?
2) how can i use ZBrush on the existing blizz textures to really take these models to the next level? as of now they're only using diffuse maps..no normals or anything else..
3) where can i get the Robot skeleton in Maya format? i've only seen it in 3ds. i'm afraid if i try to convert it myself, then i'll mess something up with the bone hierarchy (?).
1) Load the default male animations into softw(for krall AnimSets(1)=AnimSet'CH_AnimKrall.Anims.K_AnimKrall _Base') that have the taunt. Make 6 new taunts. Insert them over the existing taunts (Taunt_FB_Bringiton,PelvicThrust,etc...). Re-import entire package into UT3 under different name. Create family that references new Animsets.
2) I use gimp has sections that auto create Normal and specular maps (not very good though) Zbrush has similar.
3) don't be afraid they all convert over easy, I will convert for u if you have probs. I use Maya as well.