Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: [UPDATED]GearsCam v1.2 ATTENTION! NEED HELP FROM EXPERIENCED SCRIPTER

SurfinSlosh
    I think bots may lack the ai to do any of that but I have never witnessed this in person however I will take your word for it.

Megacherv
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfinSlosh View Post
    I think bots may lack the ai to do any of that but I have never witnessed this in person however I will take your word for it.
    I'm on about against other people. I've done it to root people out of camping spots on both UT99 and UT3

SurfinSlosh
    Well I mainly play offline and in my previous post I stated that I took cover against harder diffuculty bots, I can never find a good server to play on.

darksin
    check gears gameplay, that's why cover is fun , and the same to this mod,not original ut gameplay...........

Megacherv
    Quote Originally Posted by darksin View Post
    check gears gameplay, that's why cover is fun , and the same to this mod,not original ut gameplay...........
    Alright, but you know that for this to work properly, it'll all have to be added at once? You won't really be able to get different bits in dribs and drabs, sine, as I've said before, Gears of War gameplay does not mix with Unreal Tournament 3 gameplay.

darksin
    well i don't know if this mod really got a cover system finally, so in my opinion,i think this is not ut3 but a cover gameplay mod if i'm right, there're some video to show cover in over the shoulder view like that white project mod, in UT, so gameplay speed will be slow down, also some animation fix, u c when we running to a wall, finally the model hit the wall ,turn around and stop, so the cover animation done.

Epic's ShadowKid
    I was wondering if the dissapearing on wall when get close will be fix? and when i use this online people cant use there original custom char until next round why? there is also a glitch with this mutator but i wont tell i really love this mod is there going to be any updates on this? u guys played MGS4 b4? the R3 click should work great on this mod aswell what it does is flip the character aiming for cocky corner shots.