Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Satore addon monsters ideas pls - Continued

INIQUITOUS
    Hi everyone, i've finished the new alien pack I hope theres nothing major that needs addressing immediately, I hope you all have fun with these new monsters, 10 in all, 11 if you count the eggs!

The new pack includes:

Drone
    Queen
    Predalien
    Praetorian
    Runner
    Facehugger
    Chestburster
    Gnat
    Stryker
    Rhinog
    Egg

Download: New Alien Monster Pack

This time, some can even walk on walls!

Edit: Here are some fun screenies :P

Nelsoncarmo26
    You are awesome.
    thank you very much for all your work.
    we all apreciate.

Nelsoncarmo26
    Hang on... you didn't add the lines for satore monster pack.
    Is this udsable with satores monters?

INIQUITOUS
    Oh did I forget, i'm sorry. I'll update the zip tonight. Here are the lines for satore in the mean time.

MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Facehugger",MonsterClas sName="AlienMonsterPack.Facehugger")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Drone",MonsterClassName ="AlienMonsterPack.Drone")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Runner",MonsterClassNam e="AlienMonsterPack.Runner")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Queen",MonsterClassName ="AlienMonsterPack.Queen")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Praetorian",MonsterClas sName="AlienMonsterPack.Praetorian")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Predalien",MonsterClass Name="AlienMonsterPack.Predalien")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Alien Egg",MonsterClassName="AlienMonsterPack.Egg")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Stryker",MonsterClassNa me="AlienMonsterPack.Stryker")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Gnat",MonsterClassName= "AlienMonsterPack.Gnat")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Rhinog",MonsterClassNam e="AlienMonsterPack.Rhinog")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Chestburster",MonsterCl assName="AlienMonsterPack.Chestburster")

Edit: incase Buffy comes by the monstermanager lines are:

MonsterTable=(MonsterName="[INI] Facehugger",MonsterClassName="AlienMonsterPack.Fac ehugger",bUseMonster=False,bUseGibReduction=False)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="[INI] Drone",MonsterClassName="AlienMonsterPack.Drone",b UseMonster=False,bUseGibReduction=False)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="[INI] Runner",MonsterClassName="AlienMonsterPack.Runner" ,bUseMonster=False,bUseGibReduction=False)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="[INI] Queen",MonsterClassName="AlienMonsterPack.Queen",b UseMonster=False,bUseGibReduction=False)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="[INI] Praetorian",MonsterClassName="AlienMonsterPack.Pra etorian",bUseMonster=False,bUseGibReduction=False)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="[INI] Predalien",MonsterClassName="AlienMonsterPack.Pred alien",bUseMonster=False,bUseGibReduction=False)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="[INI] Alien Egg",MonsterClassName="AlienMonsterPack.Egg",bUseM onster=False,bUseGibReduction=False)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="[INI] Gnat",MonsterClassName="AlienMonsterPack.Gnat",bUs eMonster=False,bUseGibReduction=False)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="[INI] Rhinog",MonsterClassName="AlienMonsterPack.Rhinog" ,bUseMonster=False,bUseGibReduction=False)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="[INI] Chestburster",MonsterClassName="AlienMonsterPack.C hestburster",bUseMonster=False,bUseGibReduction=Fa lse)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="[INI] Stryker",MonsterClassName="AlienMonsterPack.Stryke r",bUseMonster=False,bUseGibReduction=False)

Nelsoncarmo26
    Thanks so much.
    One more thing... does this overwrite the previous aliens?

Budboy
    The alien pack looks cool as always Ini

I haven't downloaded the pack yet, but does the facehuggers, um, hug your face ingame?

INIQUITOUS
    It's an upgrade, you can remove the old aliens.

I decided not to make them hug your face because I don't think the players view should be obstructed in UT2004 Invasion, however I did create the animation for it, so it is there if anyone wants to make a new "elite" facehugger.

Nelsoncarmo26
    Cool, how about that Mythical Creature pack I asked for?
    Are you up for it?

E_flex
    Holy f***** s***!!!!

INIQUITOUS
    I've got a lot of other commitments at the moment.

I just made a new mutator for invasion, its called Monster Score Manager, and it allows you to set the score value of each monster class kill, you can also award extra adrenaline.

You can download it from here Monster Score Manager Download