Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UT3 Hero Pack [BETA][Download]

shak18
    Awesome i have been waiting bowser and Rayman since you show the video nice work now my Heroes Faction is Complete

These are all looking fantastic.. but I can't help but feel none of them belong together in a pack, especially a 'hero' pack with bowser in it. Wouldn't individual releases be better? Plus then you could release each model as they get finished.

Anyway, I can't wait to see all these properly faction'd and with FPV arms.
    I belive the reason of the pack download its because RalfZer0 already say that is hard to debug models, besides the comunity have been waiting bowser and rayman some months ago

and if you want a faction for them you can always download the faction pack of dj-posse-e right here Faction Previews

Alopex
    Hey I missed that, thanks shak18, that's actually a rather appealing looking faction pic and I guess 'most popular console heroes' as a group isn't so bad, even if bowser is a baddie.

Looking forward to finished versions with baited breath at any rate, you're a machine pumping all these models out RalfZer0.

cyborg 2
    hey Ralfzer0...where is the ps3 cook man...i can t wait to play with them on my ps3....

blackbirdi? that s name is familiar too me? anyway how is going with your other partner Mario do you stop working with him...

TheRalfZer0
    Quote Originally Posted by cyborg 2 View Post
    hey Ralfzer0...where is the ps3 cook man...i can t wait to play with them on my ps3....

blackbirdi? that s name is familiar too me? anyway how is going with your other partner Mario do you stop working with him...
    Ps3 cook is coming, blackbirdi is Mario, he cant stick with 1 nick LOL. I'll keep u all up 2 date...

BuffyTheSlayer

Talking they are so cute in game !!

this is my favorite !

he dont have legs is nomal ?

firefly
    this is looking good. just need a toon themed level or two and they're away.

TheRalfZer0
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyTheSlayer View Post
    this is my favorite !

he dont have legs is nomal ?
    Yup, rayman has no limbs...

rals
    the models are greats....i m wondering whats comming next ....everytime...well i hope to see some action heroes like solid snake ,leon s kennedy or DANTE from devil may cry 4...but i think it s hard to get them....

EpicJon
    make giga bowser next or maybe a smash bros. brawl pack Good job

-EJon

Ell678
    Seriously, Knuckles. Then a Koopa. Maybe Yoshi?