Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Melee Attack!!!!

Cels1287

Melee Attack!!!!

I was thinkin somewhere along the lines of a basic punch that would send your opponent flyin a few feet back and into ragdoll effect givin you some time to kill them execution style... Now i would like to see an animation for both 1st and 3rd person view and bot support. Thanx to The Hacker weapon mut i been usin the h3ll outta its secondary fire mod but now im at the point where i wanna punch so one wih any gun i may have equipped and send em flyin lol. if anyone is interested and attempting this lil mut please let me kno. i would be extremely happy to help in anyway possible.

Jus a thought but for first person animation u could maybe use the regular on screen arm (minus the enforcer) and jus make it swing out in a cross motion and for the 3rd person view jus tweak and existing taunt animation... idk

Cels1287
    No one is interested in this? No one? Come on some one has to see the joy in this?!?!?

JumaAm
    i like the idea, but will someone create it?

Bi()ha2arD
    i would rather like to see punshing someone with your weapon. problem with the "execution style" is that the hitboxes of ragdoll are pretty strange. (at least online)

Cels1287
    by "execution style" i only mean fraggin a downed enemy... jus a simple punch to knock a player back and into ragdoll effect for a few seconds...

Bi()ha2arD
    yea, but a player in ragdoll is not that easy to hit (with sniper for example) as the hitboxes are pretty screwed (At least online)

THE_SPELUNKER
    what I'd like to see is a full fighting game where you go ragdoll with strong hits

Cels1287
    eh well for what its worth id love to see this mut still... lol i think it would jus b fun to smack the h3ll outta some guy b4 killin him lol

Gameslaya
    Yeah, I wanted an Instamelee mutator, but one that only does damage, not ragdoll. (Kinda like Halo).

But now that I think about it, this game doesn't really need any kind of melee system, even though it may be cool. The weapons are simply too powerful to allow people to get too close. (Well, it's really hard for me to get kills with the Impact Hammer, but maybe I just suck.)

Bi()ha2arD
    flak in the face is kinda melee attack too :P