q2ctf1 - McKinley Revival
    q2ctf2 - Stronghold Opposition
    q2ctf3 - The Smelter
    q2ctf4 - Outlands
    q2ctf5 - Capture Showdown

base64 - Tim Willits
    city64 - Paul Jaquays
    sewer64 - Christian Antkow

Courtesy of PQ's Q2 FAQ. None of those were in the initial release though, they all got patched in latter apart from the 64 player maps which were separate.
    Thanks man thats great, I'll try to work that in tomorow

blackSunday
    No worries, idsoftware also did another map for Q2 I forgot about.

match1 - Reckless Abandon

Crayfish

Red face

Thanks.
    Amazingly now that the main maps are in for all the titles, I've hit the post limit of 2000 characters.. (all that URL linking html). Pretty lucky, but I don't know how I'm going to mark votes and add, new, or in development maps, as I've already stripped the list down as far as I can. Whatsmore Im certain that there will be many more essential popular custom maps for all the titles I've yet to add, and ofcourse QuakeLive and Team Arena not listed yet. Maybe an admin could give me more capacity? I should have reserved the second post, but didn't imagine just how sprawling the HTML for this project would become..

In other news, added a link to challenge-tv.com to the top of the list. To quote:

"*If you are planning a remake, visit the mega archive of Quake series Demo Recordings at challenge-tv.com. These pro replays for are an invaluable resource for understanding the elements that dictate the flow of a map"

Crayfish.

blackSunday
    Start a new thread maybe, split the list into 2 or 3 and add one for proposed remake quotes already made in this thread and link back to this purely for ref.

Wouldn't mind seeing a thumb or 2 for the completed remakes and the status (final, beta, unreleased, platform it's available on, etc) as well.

GUPraeToriaN
    i always liked Q3DM-17 and Q3DM-19...lol even when i used to play the urban terror mod for Q3 i would load those 2 maps...pretty fun

Kazimira
    Anything from the origonal Quake and the mission packs. I miss those lovely purple and teal skies...

OK... For the problem with the post character limit in the forums I think you'll have to go grab a free website page and start listing them there.

Also I'm hopeing to get into textureing for UT3 so if anyone can hand over the old quake textures somehow i'd be very pleased. The old high res textures page went down when I was starting to fix up some of the ones not done yet.

Kazimira
    Anything from the origonal Quake and the mission packs. I miss those lovely purple and teal skies...

OK... For the problem with the post character limit in the forums I think you'll have to go grab a free website page and start listing them there.

Also I'm hopeing to get into textureing for UT3 so if anyone can hand over the old quake textures somehow i'd be very pleased. The old high res textures page went down when I was starting to fix up some of the ones not done yet.

Crayfish
    Quote Originally Posted by GUPraeToriaN View Post
    i always liked Q3DM-17 and Q3DM-19...lol even when i used to play the urban terror mod for Q3 i would load those 2 maps...pretty fun
    Yeah deffo good fun. I didn't know if you were just noting that or actualy voting? I could put up a vote Q3DM17, but DM19 already has 6 remakes available..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazimira View Post
    Yeah Quake 1 had a really special atmosphere.
    Kinda want to keep the list here is possible, hoping there will be some workaround. Maybe it will come to that..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazimira View Post
    Are you aware of this:
    http://www.quakeone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2778
    and this:
    http://facelift.quakedev.com/retexture/

I'm running Quake 1 now with Rygel's Texture Package and Dark Places & Tenebrae Mods, and its just awsome:
    http://icculus.org/twilight/darkplaces/
    http://tenebrae.sourceforge.net/
    Now requires almost as much resources as UT3!!

Any other help you need with Quake 1, I'm sure you can find here:
    http://www.quakeone.com

Kazimira
    Crayfish you are a star thankyou so much!

Wormbo
    Any progress on any of the requested maps?