Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UT3 Remake: CTF-Dreary3 Released [V1.1][PICS]

Tailsnake
    Quote Originally Posted by bazzwano View Post
    \To be accurate, I over did it a bit, Epics most detailed maps, hold around 2 millions triangles.. safeguard was 2 million Dreary3 is 6 million, that's 3 times more, so I over shot the detail a bit to much.. Iv done all I can to optimize it so I hope everyone will be ok.. seems to run just as good as epics maps..
    You really know how to make someone anticipate map don't you, all I can do is twiddle my thumbs while I read every ones comments on how awesome the map is. I just hope that the PS3 can handle the map.

Mr.UglyPants
    Wonderful.

KamilR
    1st good lookin map wit this theme since deck.
    look and lern.

nice remake
    do we see it in the next epic mappack?

Lord_PorkSword

Very impressive attention to detail with the visuals!
    I love the cramped feel that this level has.
    Running through tight winding corridors trying to keep my eyes off the artistry so I don't get pwned by a bot around the next corner.
    When you pack a fully loaded flak cannon it's a perfect level for making chunky bot gumbo...just the way mumma used to make it!

My hat off to you sir...job well done!!

AKWolf
    Very nice work there Sparky...That's just awesome, a 1/2 second after hearing Godlike, a thunderclap shakes me outta my chair...

bazzwano
    Hi everyone, thanks for the comments, Ill ask Anuban and see if he could cook a version for the PS3. Im happy that It seems to be playable for you all, very happy. Thanks

UTGangster, no I havn't yet, But I have downloaded it.. from the pics I can see it looks good the only thing I dont like the look of is the large BSP blocks I see..
    Its a shame that your maps not getting that much attention, it looks good.

UTGangster
    don't worry it should pick up som more attention soon. I'll try to deal with those bsp blocks. As 4 ur Map. Its simply amazing. Good job and keep up the good work peace.

Bret Hart
    There should be a "best UT99 remakes" map pack

AnubanUT2
    Quote Originally Posted by bazzwano View Post
    Hi everyone, thanks for the comments, Ill ask Anuban and see if he could cook a version for the PS3. Im happy that It seems to be playable for you all, very happy. Thanks

UTGangster, no I havn't yet, But I have downloaded it.. from the pics I can see it looks good the only thing I dont like the look of is the large BSP blocks I see..
    Its a shame that your maps not getting that much attention, it looks good.

Sure I will cook it for you ... I'll let you know if I need the uncooked original file. If I open the map up in the editor and nothing is missing then it should be fine. But if I see some missing textures then yeah I will need the original. I'll let you know tomorrow at the latest.

bazzwano
    Thanks Anuban, the lightning bolts are a custom material, and there are a few other modified materials, so I think you will need it. Ill get you a download.