Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DM-Gutter

Al
    One word.

Wow!

[FnG]Bawsy
    Fantastic map - plays really well! A lot of good maps coming out recently, and this can only be good for the game!

Luv_Studd
    Thanks everyone for trying it out.

I will see if I can do a PS3 version and get a link up shortly.

AnubanUT2
    Nice ... I would like to be able to play this one on the big screen. It really reminds me of a retail map ... looks like it could have come with UT3. That is saying something in my book.

Edit: Well sorry man but I couldn't wait to play this great map that reminds me of defiance on the PS3 so I cooked it and it works fine so you can rest easy about that. I made sure the description was added for the PS3 version and also included your readme in the zip I made so if you want it just check your pm.

Kinnison
    Looks quite a nice match for DM. Reminds me of 2 ut2004 maps in different spots... I dont remember their names.

Kinnison
    Hey I was actually able to get this from filefront! Talking about unexplicable phenomenae! The truth is out there I say...

EDIT: LOL! It actually downloaded as an html file with a weird name. After renaming it to DM-Gutter.zip I was able to open it....

Luv_Studd
    Quote Originally Posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
    Nice ... I would like to be able to play this one on the big screen. It really reminds me of a retail map ... looks like it could have come with UT3. That is saying something in my book.

Edit: Well sorry man but I couldn't wait to play this great map that reminds me of defiance on the PS3 so I cooked it and it works fine so you can rest easy about that. I made sure the description was added for the PS3 version and also included your readme in the zip I made so if you want it just check your pm.
    Thanks Anuban, that's great!

Here's a link to the PS3 version (page one updated also):

http://files.filefront.com/DM+Gutter.../fileinfo.html

LordBaltimore19
    wait are these in the game or did people make these? sry but im so confused.

The Demon Slick
    Luv Studd, now that you have a working PS3 version (Thanks Anuban!) you should change the icon to the one that is both red and blue. Then PS3 people will see from the threadlist and know to come here. Haven't played your map yet, with so many great efforts coming out for the contest deadlines, but screenies look awesome, can't wait to try! Thanks for the PS3 effort as well, and good luck in the contest!

ZzyzX
    Looks like a more beautiful Defiance, I'll give it a go.