Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tips for beating godlike bots

Bebo

Tips for beating godlike bots

I made a brief video showing and explaining some tips and tricks on how to beat godlike bots for all the people who find them difficult.

Get the idea that godlike bots are hard out of your heads now! They chase, they run for health when injured, and they jump more than they dodge. They are pretty accurate however.

With practice you'll be going 20-0 on your best map.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RKQFL9afrM

fullthrottle
    Haven't bothered playing godlike bots since ut2003, back when I used them to practice by playing 1v3 tdm.

This could be very helpful for many new players though.

Bebo
    I'll post a higher quality version later.

Tailsnake
    Hmm... I learned a lot, any other videos like this (with tips, tricks, general knowledge, and tactics) out there?

Madmanxan
    nice tips its logical i didnt know that bots go for the nearest health lolz....but i spose real life players would too aye...i dont play offline much anymore, i should tho

JohnDoe641
    Well it's nothing that will really help you, but I made a demo of me playing Godlike bots on Morbias and easily beating them.

http://files.filefront.com/mobiasgod.../fileinfo.html

Slippster
    subscribed, and favorited, downloaded. nice video. welcome aboard!

gs51
    Great tutorial Paul Stiles...This makes my love for you even stronger and perhaps one day we can extend our love as far as the universe.But for now lets just keep it Turkey and Ham.

Bebo
    Well seeing as how thar quick little video seems to be helping people out I may make more. If there was client side demo rec I could make even better videos. wink wink.

ElevenSeven
    I noticed a few strategies, but a written one would be nice