Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hosts that boot when loseing

ihateguests

Hosts that boot when loseing

Don't you hate when a host is loseing a game to you, and they boot you for it? I mean its happend to me a few times, most notibly force of god who booted after i killed him 4 times in row, and REDSASSY who booted me when i was only 9 kill away from winning. Just PATHETIC.

demoniac
    Lies! ForceOfGod doesn't lose. He told us so in a buncha threads

Teckniec
    I've never played with FOG before but I've had other hosts boot me for being too good lol

Green_Day_584
    lol. a clanmate of mine was booted for killing the admin of a local server in Aus.

Taboen
    This is one of the reasons why I hated console online playing.

MrGaMeOvEr
    it happens to me daily...

plugh
    Don't think of it as pathetic, think of it as they are doing you a favour, you really wouldn't want to hang around morons like that in real life, so why do it online. There's plenty of really nice, decent people out there, who play for fun and who don't mind losing. You just need to find them : )

Green_Day_584
    point. but then again, its nice kicking those losers a$$es. heheheh :P

Tweakd
    Lies! ForceOfGod doesn't lose. He told us so in a buncha threads
    Best post ever!

H3i53nb3rg
    Quote Originally Posted by plugh View Post
    Don't think of it as pathetic, think of it as they are doing you a favour, you really wouldn't want to hang around morons like that in real life, so why do it online. There's plenty of really nice, decent people out there, who play for fun and who don't mind losing. You just need to find them : )
    You'll find them on the PC version.