Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Special Skaarj Pack v4

Ace08

Special Skaarj Pack v4

Name: Special Skaarj Pack v4
    Version: Version 4 beta
    Important! Please Read: Due to a few issues of the 4th "SSP" ('SpecialSkaarjPack'), a new update was just added to fix those issues. For any whom have already downloaded the (4th) SSP, it is recommended that you re-download this file for a quick fix. All you need to do is replace your 'specialskaarjpackv4(.u) file. So this is just a quick repair for those who already installed the (4th) SSP. Any oof you that are just downloading the 4th edition for the first time can just read the 'readme' and put all files to their regular destination. Thank you.

Compatibility: UT2004 and Satore Monster Pack (v120 recommended)
    Description: 4th installment of the Special Skaarj Pack
    Comments: Fixed 'WoE' Error

For more info and screenshots: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=577561

New Monster Bios:

GayLord- A colorfully gay WarLord that thinks life is totally "SUPER"!!!! Shoots rainbow colored missiles that gays its enemies up. (Gay sounds hopefully coming soon.)

Slug- A full grown Slith. Now they're capable of shooting large bio globs that can sometimes bounce up to 3 times before dispersing.

Fix and changes for V4 (Latest)
    -------------------------------------------
    1.) Decreased EliteBountyHunter and BountyHunter's missile sized

2.) Added effects to Fire, Ice and Anti-Skaarj.

3.) Lessened the Damage per second of Anti-Skaarj's void.

4.) Anti-Skaarj can fly.

5.) Hopefully fix fireskaarj's emitter error on dedicated servers. (Not totally sure)

6.) Added 2 new monsters to the list.

7.) Kraken's Animation bug might be fixed. (Not totally sure)

8.) Increased Kraken's health.

9.) DarkLord Doesn't shoot Emperor's projectile anymore; neither does the BountyHunter.

10.) Changed DarkLord's and AntiSkaarj's 'DeRes' skin. (The skin that shows up when the monster is dead.)

11.) Revised the Dragonfly's flame attack. (Shorter-ranged torch effect)

12.) Modified both the Kraken's and Crystalis' projectile firing codes. (Shoots one projectile more than other.)

13.) Changed Emperor's shield color.

Credits: Let's see..um...Me, me and the makers of "Satore Monster Pack".

Download:
    Zip: ZIP File (FIXED)
    FilePlanet: HERE
    No RAR file (Didn't think it was necessary.)

ProZak
    Another update

Man you have been busy...

Keep up the great work

Ace08
    Yup I have been. I wanted to get the GayLord out to claim it 'something I created' before someone else did. Oh yeah. I fixed to link and updated the 'readme' file so u should be able to go.

Death Dream
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace08 View Post
    Yup I have been. I wanted to get the GayLord out to claim it
    Lol is that something to be proud of? XD jk jk

~Death Dream~

Ace08
    Why yes it is. Glad u like it.

JUNGLIST MOVEMENT
    wow, that 'lord is so effin gay
    lulz

Ace08
    LOLZ! Did u try it out in a wave? If so, how do u like its missiles.

ProZak
    I tried the Slug and got this error:

Warning: Failed to load 'Class SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPSlug': Can't find file for package 'WoEBeta2Textures'

wildman
    I got this error when i tried to run a server as well. It looks like it missing this file.

Failed to load 'SpecialSkaarjPackv4': Can't find file for package 'WoEBeta2Textures'

Ace08

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by ProZak View Post
    I tried the Slug and got this error:

Warning: Failed to load 'Class SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPSlug': Can't find file for package 'WoEBeta2Textures'

Quote Originally Posted by wildman View Post
    I got this error when i tried to run a server as well. It looks like it missing this file.

Failed to load 'SpecialSkaarjPackv4': Can't find file for package 'WoEBeta2Textures'
    Okay guys I just tweaked the file and the link on the post that starts this thread. The problem now should be fixed and u guys should be okay when you redownload the .zip file. Good Luck.