Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: War-Azeraw

unrealloco

War-Azeraw

Name: War-Azeraw
    Version: Final
    Compatibility: UT3 (PC)
    Gametype: Warfare
    Description: "Remake" of ONS-Azeraw from Unreal Tournament 2004. Original UT2004 Version By Zeraw dont know how to contact him.

*Heres a map i converted over from UT2004 this map is a blood bath just like in UT2004 hope you all enjoy it

*Homepage: www.WickedHQ.com

*PC Download: Click Map Name War-Azeraw

*PS3 Download: War-Azeraw-PS3

paaawau

Angry

no screenshot no download

unrealloco
    lol did u bother letting the page load before posting that comment the pic is on the post here

Death Dream
    Quote Originally Posted by paaawau View Post
    no screenshot no download
    I think people just like saying the obvious. But this guy got ahead of him self. You didn't even edit your post and you can tell it was there before he posted.

Anways... I don't like the idea of having a bunch of vehicle's infront of the core like that, not a map for me.

~Death Dream~

apophis3d
    PS3 Tools (make sure you have the 1.1 patch)
    http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...d.php?t=597312

Just a thought on the map though, It looks pretty simple and unfinished. Just because it's a remake does not mean you need to leave out detail.

More meshes to spice it up would be great.

Elebril
    Some more screens pls, this one doesn't show much mb that's why this topic isn't very popular

unrealloco
    War-Azeraw-PS3 was added to the first post thanx GOW_Nootsac for cooking it for PS3

ZzyzX
    i dont think this map is/was supposed to look nice. its a total spam-fest map meant for just classic UT carnage

dcthug
    Very fun map 2 play (PS3)....Nonstop action

SkaarjMaster

Question

Can anyone recommend a good player load range for this one? I'm really bad with Warfare maps.