Allright, here it goes.
I buy this game, and all goes well for the first month.
I download a first beta patch, and still all goes well.
Two days ago, I launched UT3 and it gave an error. However, when clicking 'OK' it would still launch and I could play. However, the interface then looked like the following :
So you guys told me that the ini files were corrupted. I don't know what ini files are, but I took your advice and I downloaded the official 1.1 patch. Problem not fixed, however.
So I uninstall this game, then install it again. While installing, it gives me the message with the question if I want to keep the inifiles of my previous version. I click no, because they're corrupted.
I launch the game, and it gives me that first error again. This time however, there's nothing wrong with the interface. Hurray, I thought. However, when I play now, there's a weird, continuous bug that makes my screen move very quickly. If I move my mouse, my screen goes to the direct opposite (from wall to wall, from sky to floor) and I checked my mouse sensivity but the bug remains at all settings.
I'm now again downloading the 1.1 patch but I doubt it will help.