Thread: A LOT of problems with this ='(

Belgian General

A LOT of problems with this ='(

Allright, here it goes.
    I buy this game, and all goes well for the first month.
    I download a first beta patch, and still all goes well.
    Two days ago, I launched UT3 and it gave an error. However, when clicking 'OK' it would still launch and I could play. However, the interface then looked like the following :

[shot]http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee29/BelgianGeneral/ut3fout.jpg[/shot]

and

[shot]http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee29/BelgianGeneral/ut3hax.jpg[/shot]

So you guys told me that the ini files were corrupted. I don't know what ini files are, but I took your advice and I downloaded the official 1.1 patch. Problem not fixed, however.

So I uninstall this game, then install it again. While installing, it gives me the message with the question if I want to keep the inifiles of my previous version. I click no, because they're corrupted.

I launch the game, and it gives me that first error again. This time however, there's nothing wrong with the interface. Hurray, I thought. However, when I play now, there's a weird, continuous bug that makes my screen move very quickly. If I move my mouse, my screen goes to the direct opposite (from wall to wall, from sky to floor) and I checked my mouse sensivity but the bug remains at all settings.

LAME!

I'm now again downloading the 1.1 patch but I doubt it will help.

instagibbed
    If the problem continues after patch 1.1, let me know.

Flak
    If you are doing a reinstall, be sure to delete the following before installing again:

My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config\UTEngine.ini

instagibbed
    Quote Originally Posted by Flak View Post
    If you are doing a reinstall, be sure to delete the following before installing again:

My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config\UTEngine.ini
    Was gonna get to that if the problem continued ><