Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DM-Wizard Final 1.0 (PC/PS3 Download) Remake of the Halo map.

Zubren

DM-Wizard Final 1.0 (PC/PS3 Download) Remake of the Halo map.

Name: DM-Wizard
    Version: Final 1.0
    Compatibility: UT3 v1.1
    Description: This is a remake of the Halo map named Wizard. This was a great close quarters map and I felt it would be right at home with Unreal Tournament 3. This also has full bot pathing so you can play singleplayer without having to find a server with someone hosting this map.
    PC Download: http://files.filefront.com/DM+Wizard.../fileinfo.html
    PS3 Download:

Changes:
    • Added the Bio Rifle
    • Readded center column
    • Changed weapon placement
    • Added more detail

Legal: This is a remake from scratch, none of the materials from the original Halo have been used in this map.
    http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/developer/rules.htm <Official statement from Microsoft about user content based off of Microsoft products.
    Comments: I hope you all enjoy this map, it was a good learning experience making it. Please post and tell me if you like it
    Special Thanks to SteelerWolf for his *working* ladder volume!

Screenshots: Click the images for high resolution versions!
    EDIT: You guys killed my photobucket bandwidth
    Go here for screenshots until my bandwidth is back: http://gallery.filefront.com/zubren/124163/

odkKoma
    Haven't played the map on Halo but it looks good so I will try it out! Thank you.

Neobara
    Thanks for cooking this for the PS3. You are a god among men.

mitran
    Quote Originally Posted by Neobara View Post
    Thanks for cooking this for the PS3. You are a god among men.
    yes you are a a MAN! that wont let MS frighten you

domeno

Wont work

I downloaded it but my ps3 dusen`t read it it`s says no dater available.

JimmyHACK
    will try once i get home.. thanks

Zubren
    Quote Originally Posted by domeno View Post
    I downloaded it but my ps3 dusen`t read it it`s says no dater available.
    Is anyone else having this problem? I don't have a PS3 so I can't exactly test these things. I cooked it the same way I cooked the beta so maybe you extracted it wrong, or downloaded the wrong region?

Kry-Vin
    Ah Wizard/Warlock we had some fun times together back in the day. I'm most definitly going to give this a shot. There are only a few halo maps that would work in UT i reckon, And this is most certainly one of them. Foundation Possibly, lockout, we'll have to wait and see

JimmyHACK
    Quote Originally Posted by Zubren View Post
    Is anyone else having this problem? I don't have a PS3 so I can't exactly test these things. I cooked it the same way I cooked the beta so maybe you extracted it wrong, or downloaded the wrong region?
    the file structure etc all appears fine... will have to wait 3 hours till i get home from work to try

Lio_Convoy
    No probs here. I tried it and it worked just fine. I unpacked it using WinRAR to a memory stick, put the stick in my PS3 and imported it. Played it once. Never played Halo before, and my thoughts were that this is a really small level like a typical QIIIA level. Not too complex or great, but now and again might be fun to play.