Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Rodents Faction - Bunnys&Mice - V1.0 - PC&PS3

BuffyTheSlayer

wow cant wait download !

hope beta coming soon

Davision
    @ Raze.at
    Something like roids, stuff that makes him to this mutated super mouse,
    drool dropping from his mouth is a cool idea but for that i would need custom factions.

@ Cold_Killer
    Me likes Pinky and the Brain too!

@ Xendance and Brits__Hit
    I cant make the eyes glow because right now its in the Krall faction, i have to wait for epic to make custom factions possible, then i can make all the fancy material stuff that is possible with UT3.
    Material settings are not final, im gonna make it less bright.

@ aivadarker, ur-name-here, AnubanUT2 and Phoenix86
    I will release the source files so skins like that can be made easily.

@ JaFO
    It will always use krall skeleton/animation it would be a crapload of work to make all the animations, the Krall animations are kinda funny but i think it fits very good to the mouse. The most of the Krall modifications can be used but visualy they dont really fit. A custom voice would be much cooler then the Kralls.

Raze.at
    Quote Originally Posted by Davision View Post
    @ Raze.at
    drool dropping from his mouth is a cool idea but for that i would need custom factions.
    Damn, i wonder when EPIC's gonna decide to make that possible...
    How's your progress on the armor parts? Can we hope for a release this month?

marilol
    Omg, Pinky and the Brain rocks.

I hope you have this ready by the end of the month. Have you tried mixing and matching skeletons. Other than the boots and thighs the krall skeleton practically mimics the robot one.

A robot mouse.......

......with roids and a rocket launcher (starts daydreaming then goes into a coma for 20 seconds)

JaFO
    Quote Originally Posted by Davision View Post
    It will always use krall skeleton/animation it would be a crapload of work to make all the animations, the Krall animations are kinda funny but i think it fits very good to the mouse. The most of the Krall modifications can be used but visualy they dont really fit. A custom voice would be much cooler then the Kralls.
    I know it will be a huge amount of work, but I've always thought that the custom-models (for UT2kx) that did have their own animations (or at least custom-taunts) always looked incredibly cool.

Of course we need the faction-issue fixed first ...

btw : if the krall-mods don't fit then I hope you add a few examples of shoulderpads and headgear that do fit.
    I'd love to see this beast with a helmet or something that makes it look like a mutant cyborg mouse

Davision
    I think i will release a Beta the next weekend, for the final you have to ask EPIC! Im working on the armor parts right now.

@ marilol
    I tried all the Shoulderpads of the different factions but none of them worked, they were always placed in the body.

[l<eTakLa>l]
    Can't you assign those armor parts to your bones part ?
    (did'nt you use krall's bone for your mesh?)

Maybe some scale problems then.
    But anyway hope I can play soon with that crazy mouse, looks ****'in great !!

Maybe you could make an evil bunny that way, just changing the tail and the ears

White skin, red eye and the red glowing drug in his back... hmm
    So the rat meets his ennemy

Edit: If it could be of any help, some hair textures found on turbosquid :

Davision
    UPDATE:
    Here is the 2nd skin and the shoulderpads.

Could be blood doping.
    Maybe i should make the left eye of the white mouse without the eyeball?

The helmets and Team Colors will follow soon.

@ [l<eTakLa>l]
    Yes, it uses the Krall skeleton, i just tried it with editing the ini.
    No, its not a Bunny, its not a rat, its a mouse!
    If i would make a bunny i would make jazz jackrabbit!
    Btw, nice stapler you have there.

Larry L
    If midway makes a new rampage, they should buy this model off you for the new Ralph. (was Ralph the mouse?)

Raze.at
    The white version looks really sick. Like she's infected with every dangerous disease out there.