Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: PS3 mod cooking update

JGame
    Fantastic..thanks Mark!!

Ethyn
    Yay for PS3 users, they got an update and actual communication. Cook up some lovin with the PS3!

Now.. *waves*

Hi, PC users over here, hope you didn't forget about us..

coppi6976
    Thanks Mark!!!!yay!!!!!

Contra
    How about fixing the pc version first

R.Flagg
    Is there a limit on the file size for a mod that wants to be ported to the PS3?

xFirexIcex
    Good news, this means more mods for me.....

DiaboluZ
    Hope there will be a more practical way to do multiple map installation than keep changing that userdata.jam thing

Monumental
    Great news, now will we be able to download the editor for free so that PS3 players can cook their own maps?

Mark Rein
    Quote Originally Posted by Monumental View Post
    Great news, now will we be able to download the editor for free so that PS3 players can cook their own maps?
    No, this is a feature of the PC version of the game and you need the content that comes with the PC version to make mods anyway so you need to own the PC version to make mods for either platform.

Mark Rein
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Flagg View Post
    Is there a limit on the file size for a mod that wants to be ported to the PS3?
    I'm sure there is but unfortunately I don't know what it is. We encourage people to test their mods before releasing them to the wild. I'm sure some of the more reputable mod sites will do their own testing before posting them.