Thread: Zombie Head [1.0 Final]

Davision

Zombie Head [1.0 Final]

Here is the 1.0 final of my Zombie Head

Mirrors:
    http://download.beyondunreal.com/fil...zombie_ut3.zip

First UT3 Model at Skincity :
    http://skincity.beyondunreal.com

Online play works, it seems that a new map needs to be started before all can see the model.

Most of the Headgear wont look good on him because his shape is much different from the normal heads and the head is more placed to the front.
    I think he needs no Headgear, his beauty needs to be shown!

(Its the same 1.0 Version i allready posted in the Beta Thread)

Add this code to your UTCustomChar.ini (The file is located under: My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config):
    Code:
    Parts=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="CH_DHZombie_Male.Mesh.SK_CH_DHZombie_Male_Head01",PartID="ZO",FamilyID="IRNM")
    Parts=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="CH_DHZombie_Male.Mesh.SK_CH_DHZombie_Male_Head01",PartID="ZO",FamilyID="TWIM")

Characters=(CharName="Zombie",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Harlin_Description>",CharID="ZO",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:CH_DHZombie_Male.pix.UI_Potrait_Character_DHZombie_Male_Head01>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="A",ShoPadID="A",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="B",ThighsID="A",BootsID="A"))
    Characters=(CharName="Zombie",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Reaper_Description>",CharID="ZO",Faction="TwinSouls",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:CH_DHZombie_Male.pix.UI_Potrait_Character_DHZombie_Male_Head01>",CharData=(FamilyID="TWIM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="C",ShoPadID="C",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="B",ThighsID="C",BootsID="C"),AIData=(Accuracy=0.5,StrafingAbility=1.0,CombatStyle=0.5,FavoriteWeapon="UTGame.UTWeap_RocketLauncher"))

Characters=(CharName="Zombie Slain",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Slain_Description>",CharID="RZ",bLocked="true",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_Ironguard_Male_Head03>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="C",ShoPadID="C",bHasLeftShoPad=True,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="C",ThighsID="C",BootsID="C"))
    Characters=(CharName="Zombie Johnson",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Johnson_Description>",CharID="SZ",bLocked="true",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_Ironguard_Male_Head02>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="A",ShoPadID="B",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="B",ThighsID="C",BootsID="C"))
    Characters=(CharName="Zombie Blain",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Blaine_Description>",CharID="TZ",bLocked="true",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_Ironguard_Male_Head02>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="C",ShoPadID="C",bHasLeftShoPad=false,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="C",ThighsID="A",BootsID="C"))
    Characters=(CharName="Zombie Drake",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Drake_Description>",CharID="UZ",bLocked="true",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_Ironguard_Male_Head03>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="C",ShoPadID="C",bHasLeftShoPad=True,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="C",ThighsID="C",BootsID="C"))

Characters=(CharName="Zombie Bishop",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Bishop_Description>",CharID="BZ",bLocked="true",Faction="TwinSouls",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_TwinSouls_Male_Head04>",CharData=(FamilyID="TWIM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="A",ShoPadID="A",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="A",ThighsID="A",BootsID="A"),AIData=(FavoriteWeapon="UTGame.UTWeap_SniperRifle"))
    Characters=(CharName="Zombie Othello",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Othello_Description>",CharID="CZ",bLocked="true",Faction="TwinSouls",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_TwinSouls_Male_Head02>",CharData=(FamilyID="TWIM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="ZO",ShoPadID="B",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="B",ThighsID="B",BootsID="B"),AIData=(Aggressiveness=0.6,CombatStyle=0.3,Tactics=0.3,FavoriteWeapon="UTGame.UTWeap_Stinger"))
    Characters=(CharName="Zombie Reaper",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Reaper_Description>",CharID="AZ",bLocked="true",Faction="TwinSouls",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_TwinSouls_Male_Head03>",CharData=(FamilyID="TWIM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="ZO",ShoPadID="C",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="C",ThighsID="C",BootsID="C"),AIData=(Accuracy=0.5,StrafingAbility=1.0,CombatStyle=0.5,FavoriteWeapon="UTGame.UTWeap_RocketLauncher"))
    Characters=(CharName="Zombie Kensai",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Kensai_Description>",CharID="FZ",bLocked="true",Faction="TwinSouls",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_TwinSouls_Male_Head04>",CharData=(FamilyID="TWIM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="C",ShoPadID="E",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="B",ThighsID="C",BootsID="D"))
    I also put some Zombiefied Bots in the code, so you could play against a whole Zombie team.

Hope you like it and have fun

@ EPIC
    Please give us some infos about making Characters for UT3, especially about creating new Factions, making all Materials work ingame and Voicepacks.

Rhyder
    ooo nice! thanks, looks awesome

geodav
    nice one, what interests me the most is that the 2 letter CharID works, great job

paaawau
    sexy pretty sweety!!!

xioSlayer
    So how does this work? People will see this when you enter another person's server or is it only if the server that you are playing on belongs to you?

warpedMind
    Looks very nice. I just wish the UT3 custom character system was more user friendly and more open at the moment. We're all lookin' at you Epic...

Edit: You should do some zombie arms, becuase a lot of the human arms are visible.

Phoenix86
    it fits nicely

Quote Originally Posted by xioSlayer View Post
    So how does this work? People will see this when you enter another person's server or is it only if the server that you are playing on belongs to you?
    only if they have installed the same file

MrCobra
    That is teh nice.

BuffyTheSlayer

yay ! final version is released !

thank you !
    OMG cant wait next model

AnubanUT2
    This is a hideously good model. He is always in my bot list ... I can't get enough of fragging his ugly mugg. Thanks.