Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: User created content crashing PS3 (screenshot)

leukoplast

User created content crashing PS3 (screenshot)

Well, seems the mods may have been all too premature. I was just playing campaign mode, nearly done with a level. As as it was counting down...boom the game freezes on me. So I restarted the PS3, started the game back up and the first thing to appear was this.

Sorry for the quality, but this was taken with my crappy camera off-screen.(click for bigger shot)
    [screenshot]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Leukotic/user-crash1.jpg[/screenshot]

And for the record. I have downloaded and imported all the available PS3 mods to date. So not sure which one may be causing it.

MAXIMUS_90
    Quote Originally Posted by leukoplast View Post
    Well, seems the mods may have been all too premature. I was just playing campaign mode, nearly done with a level. As as it was counting down...boom the game freezes on me. So I restarted the PS3, started the game back up and the first thing to appear was this.

Sorry for the quality, but this was taken with my crappy camera off-screen.(click for bigger shot)
    [screenshot]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Leukotic/user-crash1.jpg[/screenshot]

And for the record. I have downloaded and imported all the available PS3 mods to date. So not sure which one may be causing it.

same here... is this normal??

leukoplast
    I don't think so. It hasn't happened to me before prior to importing the mods.

I just hit yes to disable them...but when I use them now I gotta worry about the game freezing.

MAXIMUS_90
    Quote Originally Posted by leukoplast View Post
    I don't think so. It hasn't happened to me before prior to importing the mods.

I just hit yes to disable them...but when I use them now I gotta worry about the game freezing.
    should I delete and install again?

leukoplast
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMUS_90 View Post
    should I delete and install again?
    I dunno...waiting for an answer from Epic or somebody else who knows of the problem.

LNYC999
    Sounds like we are beta testers.

ShocKWav3
    No, the PC version was and still is the beta -_-

mikehc69
    I have all four maps so far installed, but not the mutator. I haven't encountered any problems as of yet, but I haven't spent a ton of time with them yet either. I'll see if anything pops up as I continue to play.

Morphias
    Oh I understand!

leukoplast
    Quote Originally Posted by Morphias View Post
    "It apperas that the game either lost power or crashed"

Isn't there something wrong with that statement,, LOST POWER should be removed.

Other then that, some content will only run on PC, I think epic know this.
    You don't understand...the mods that I am using are the ones cooked to the PS3 by Mark himself. These are as official as they get. I didn't just put some mods in that weren't legit or anything (not like its even possible anyway)