Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DM-1on1-Judith-v120 PC and PS3

AnubanUT2
    I don't think those links have the proper update. It looks like this is exactly the same map ... same problem I had with DeadSimple. Can you repost the link to the correct updated map in the body of your reply to me as well as make it more separate from the other old links?

Edit: Yep ... the files are dates 12/16 so this is the old map.

Nawrot
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawrot View Post
    Version: Final, but do not download it now, there is version with fixed bot support, that i plan release before weekend.
    Download: (do not download it now, i will release improved version shortly)
    ]DM-1on1-Judith[NAW].zip - mirror[/URL]
    Look I wrote that at beginning and next to DL links. Sorry I fell asleep yesterday and did not made published versions. Hopefully bots will not bore me to death tonight so I manage to publish and upload new versions. Yes I fell asleep during bot debugging.

So once more: wait with downloading, I will update first posts and clearly write that there are new improved versions.

agentq_71
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenon2 View Post
    Sorry for double posting, it appears that the bots constantly got stuck absolutely everywhere on Elimination only, when there are no pickups available.
    That's a problem with Elimination, not the map . I think I have a fix and hope to release a new version today or tomorrow.

Nawrot
    Bump, this time, new fixed version. I did not fall asleep like day before, so here it is.

With:
    improved eyecandy a tiny bit,
    added some quite loud doors to help positioning enemy in duels
    totally new bot pathing, but bots love to get stuck near 2 pickups or just beetwen 2 random nodes, blame Epic for it not me.

Sbouby
    Nice.
    Please, when you do a new version, update the tittle with "update" and new number version 1.1 (for example).
    It's hard to see you update your map, if you don't do that, i think.

But gg ^^

AnubanUT2
    Nice update ... the bots now go for the Berserk powerup ... and the graphics are even a bit better and nice addition with the door sound. I enjoy playing this one on one map and I am not even that big of a 1v1 fan.

ur-name-here
    Real Good 1v1 map. Thank you

mancunianfox
    Great map for 2 vs 2 TDM and its nice to see a colourful map for UT3 that still looks next gen. Will download the updated version tonight

Captain_Tea
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawrot View Post
    Bump, this time, new fixed version. I did not fall asleep like day before, so here it is.

With:
    improved eyecandy a tiny bit,
    added some quite loud doors to help positioning enemy in duels
    totally new bot pathing, but bots love to get stuck near 2 pickups or just beetwen 2 random nodes, blame Epic for it not me.
    Thanks, really like the map. Could you do us server admins who use the free public redirect a favor and change the name slightly like add a v1.1 to the name so it can be uploaded to the redirect? I would really appreciate it for this and your other map DM-DeadSimple[NAW]

Nawrot
    Hopefullr really last update, just renamed maps to admin and vote friendly names.
    DM-1on1-Judith-v120
    DM-DeadSimple-v210
    Sorry for all that mess, there are so many tiny things to remember.