Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BattleMOD V4 now with PPH

BattleMode

BattleMOD V4 now with PPH

This mutator enhances the scoreboard by adding PPH and Deaths to it. This mutator also
    allows you to tune some aspects of UT3 like hoverboard speed, weapon switching speed,
    fire rate of weapons, walking speed, extra starting health, extra high jumping
    and max ammo. Everything is fully configurable so you can pick and choose
    which settings you want to use.

Changes V3 -> V4
    Upgraded the mutator from UT3 1.00 to UT3 1.01.
    Added PPH to the scoreboards.
    Added Deaths to the Warfare, CTF, VCTF and Team Deathmatch scoreboards.

Download: http://www.onsrpg.com/ut3mods.php (includes instructions and sourcecode).

Akira Kurosawa
    Awesome just awesome! : D
    Thanks for this, I'll be sure to use it.

Mokuba
    Good job!!!

Akira Kurosawa
    For future releases I'd love to see vehicle tweaks.
    (i.e Hellbender health/turret damage)

Also, I recommend using a different versioning format.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Softwar...ioning#Numeric
    So that you won't be on version 20, with only a few differences from version 4.

woooo
    nice, post it all over the forums, so epic notices and uses that in the patch great work man

Emmet Otter
    When I tweak the ini file, usually after the 1st kill or my death sets all the values by default during instant action. Very annoying. I also use the slow kill mutator so I dont know if that maybe causing it.

BattleMode
    Quote Originally Posted by Akira Kurosawa View Post
    For future releases I'd love to see vehicle tweaks. (i.e Hellbender health/turret damage)
    I will do some research on this. The current BattleMOD already allows you to tweak hoverboard speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Kurosawa View Post
    Also, I recommend using a different versioning format. So that you won't be on version 20, with only a few differences from version 4.
    I am aware of the usual 4.7 format, but I prefer V4 etc. instead.

BattleMode
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmet Otter View Post
    When I tweak the ini file, usually after the 1st kill or my death sets all the values by default during instant action. Very annoying.
    That is not standard behavior. Did you use the INI as included in the ZIP without removing anything? Please note you need UT3 1.01 for this version. For UT3 1.00 you can use BattleMOD V3 instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmet Otter View Post
    I also use the slow kill mutator so I dont know if that maybe causing it.
    Seems unlikely, since BattleMOD has it's own private INI file.

*Snoopy*
    Can i see deaths/pph without adding this mutator to list? in every game in scoreboard.

Emmet Otter
    Yes, I do have the patch 1.01. I did place the files accordinly to their proper folders and no luck. I even tried to set the ini as a read only but it still changes during my first death or first kill.