Thread: ServerPackage List???

Xell->

ServerPackage List???

Hi guys
    i have 1 question: Where do i add the "ServerPackages" for custom Mutators or Maps?
    i cant find it in the .ini files

anyone can help me?

sry, my english is not the best

Xell->

Unhappy

Help PLZ

SwaTz0rs
    double post wont help give it time

Dubious
    Quote Originally Posted by Xell-> View Post
    Hi guys
    i have 1 question: Where do i add the "ServerPackages" for custom Mutators or Maps?
    I dont understand the question. Are you saying that you have custom maps and mutators and need to know which folder you are supposed to put them in?

If so, you probably should be reading the installation instructions that came with the custom files. You may need to do more than just place the files in a folder.

SwaTz0rs
    in ut99 you had to add the mutator to the serverpackes in the unrealtournament.ini so people can download that mutator / mod and make it work on it the server...
    so what he wants to know is where he has to add the mutators 'name' in order to make it work / downloadable.....

Xell->
    Quote Originally Posted by SwaTz0rs View Post
    in ut99 you had to add the mutator to the serverpackes in the unrealtournament.ini so people can download that mutator / mod and make it work on it the server...
    so what he wants to know is where he has to add the mutators 'name' in order to make it work / downloadable.....
    Ye, that is what i mean
    Sry, my english sux......

i can start a "Standard" Server, or a Server with Standard mutators (Instagib,BigHead etc.), but no custom mutators are working without the "ServerPackage".ini entry....
    EPIC: Where do i add the stupid Serverpackages??
    Please help us, NOW...

Zen_Afte®l1fe
    Quote Originally Posted by Xell-> View Post

i can start a "Standard" Server, or a Server with Standard mutators (Instagib,BigHead etc.), but no custom mutators are working without the "ServerPackage".ini entry....
    EPIC: Where do i add the stupid Serverpackages??
    Please help us, NOW...

Same here Where The Hell

Assraker
    You don't add a mutator to "Serverpackages." The server will use them automatically, if the mutator was made properly.

Kinda useless to put anything other than a very, very small mutator on a server at this point, for redirection does not work yet.

flak.pt
    Server packages dont exist anymore. Mutators must be added through the commandline and are downloaded automatically by clients. Redirect isnt implemented yet, so be careful with the sizes of custom maps/mutators, as they can suck all the bandwidth of your server.

The syntax for mutators is ?Mutator=UTGame.UTMutator_WeaponsRespawn,UTGame.UT Mutator_Instagib, for example. A "," is used to separate multiple mutators.

Zen_Afte®l1fe

Thanks for the answer, it is clean now!
    so i just add small mutator and waith for the redirect get implemented.