Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Changes between Beta Demo and Full Release? Post question - Get answer!

KewlAzMe
    Well perfection is a fun term.. but mutatable is the important thing.

Taboen
    Nothing is perfect, not UT3 and not UT1.
    UT3 is the closest to perfection currently available in this world :>

KewlAzMe
    Well its far from perfect.. but has potential... there are still a lot of bugs and it needs a few patches because it is obvious that midway forced epic to rush this out before christmas. But I think when Epic has time to finish the patches, we will have a very close-to-perfect game.

Demon Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by N.M.I. View Post
    Also, all of the models look like Pokemon cr4p, I couldn't find a decent one after going through all of them. The whole game feels childish. The graphics are good and that's the only positive change since UT2k4 and UT99.
    Oh, glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. Chars' design really sucks.

oXYnary
    Has anything else come up with a workaround solution to the lack of a true pipe switchweapon command? Was that listed on the first patch? I don't remember.

I needs me's piping!

Patarak
    Quote Originally Posted by otsego_amigo View Post
    ut3 is perfection. any problem a person has with this game is not a problem with the game, but a problem with himself. only by admitting your own faults can you come to truly love unreal tournament 3 in all of it's perfection.

Wanker

re8
    Thanks for this thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by KewlAzMe View Post
    Well its far from perfect.. but has potential... there are still a lot of bugs and it needs a few patches because it is obvious that midway forced epic to rush this out before christmas. But I think when Epic has time to finish the patches, we will have a very close-to-perfect game.
    I agree