Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Unreal Tournament 3 has Gone Gold!

MuLuNGuS
    Congrats to Epic Games.

i hope too they had time left to fix some issues, eyeheight/playerscale, vehicle camera distance, etc.

Grim
    Big congratulations to Epic Games. I look forward to get notice that I have a game to collect from my local store.

I look forward so much to get my hands on Warfare gamemode and see what it feels like and if its just as great as it looks to be on the trailers.

[404]Cham3l3on
    Quote Originally Posted by NakhtiUT3 View Post
    I don't understand why you can't be happy with how great the game is ... why is it people have to find fault with everything? I don't get it. The game is great and feels fine to me. Epic if you have some time and that is in the pipeline fine but please don't delay it because of complaints like the above. Just make patches if necessary. Though I like the UI but it does need a little tweaking.
    Personally, I don't see it as fault finding in the first and third case. It's a broken aspect of the game. There are a few issues with the beta demo that many people are really hoping are ironed out with the full release. I am one of those people. I don't know much about Feug's second request (as I don't use the vehicles really), but to me the first issue is 'broke' and the third issue is 'pretty much broke'.

I agree with you, it does feel fine and it is a great game so far.

<|StP|>
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Chain-Lei
    Grats Epic !

Best of luck on the release day, and keep reading the feedback threads for the day 19 patch

McD
    "According to Midway the plan is to ship in the US on the 19th and in Europe on the 22nd"

No year mentioned

NakhtiUT3
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobi289 View Post
    Flame me all you want, but I seriously hope all the issues have been fixed.

Ie: eyeheight, flak secondary, link gun linking, vehicle zoom, widescreen support, better menu, better server browser, hoverboard jump bugs, etc.

Please Epic, tell us it's all better now!
    If all that bothers you so much then don't buy the game ... go find another one that has great bots, levels, amazing graphics, incredible weapons, mutators, is 100% moddable, etc. etc. ... find that game that is so perfect and I hope you are happy. With all that Epic has done if all you can do is ask for me then you really don't appreciate or get all that Epic has been able to do with this game. And I really feel this is not an appropriate thread for complaining about the things you don't like in the game.

NakhtiUT3
    Quote Originally Posted by [404]Cham3l3on View Post
    Personally, I don't see it as fault finding in the first and third case. It's a broken aspect of the game. There are a few issues with the beta demo that many people are really hoping are ironed out with the full release. I am one of those people. I don't know much about Feug's second request (as I don't use the vehicles really), but to me the first issue is 'broke' and the third issue is 'pretty much broke'.

I agree with you, it does feel fine and it is a great game so far.
    That is another thread though ... this thread is really to say thank you and congrats to Epic for going Gold ... not to complain about things ... that is just how I feel. Start a thread now that the game has gone gold and place all you complaints/suggestions in that thread. It is not appropriate for this one imo.

Freeseus
    Quote Originally Posted by NakhtiUT3 View Post
    If all that bothers you so much then don't buy the game ... go find another one that has great bots, levels, amazing graphics, incredible weapons, mutators, is 100% moddable, etc. etc. ... find that game that is so perfect and I hope you are happy. With all that Epic has done if all you can do is ask for me then you really don't appreciate or get all that Epic has been able to do with this game. And I really feel this is not an appropriate thread for complaining about the things you don't like in the game.
    Don't be a suckup.

Gratz Epic.

BeerNut
    Congrats Epic. Having been a long-time fan of the UT series, I look forward to enjoying this one as well.

Although admittedly, I do share some nervous reservations of how quick this went gold after seeing some pretty glaring glitches in the beta demo...

I really hope they were fixed.