Thread: The day I was waiting for...

Hybrid View

UrFatMom

The day I was waiting for...

Canadians like me will be pleased to hear that the PS3 is the first console ever to sale at the same price in US and in Canada. (399 for the 40gig and 499 for the 80gig with motorstorm and backward compatibility).

That will probably increase the sales of UT3 game for ps3, ence more players online, ence more fun.

Thank you Sony and god bless Epic for making UT3 on PS3 with keyboard and mouse support

[TT]BrundleFly
    Quote Originally Posted by UrFatMom View Post
    Canadians like me will be pleased to hear that the PS3 is the first console ever to sale at the same price in US and in Canada. (399 for the 40gig and 499 for the 80gig with motorstorm and backward compatibility).

That will probably increase the sales of UT3 game for ps3, ence more players online, ence more fun.

Thank you Sony and god bless Epic for making UT3 on PS3 with keyboard and mouse support
    Yes, cool...

I just bought a 50 Inch Panasonic Viera Plasma TV on Monday and I got it for the exact American price too... $600.00 off the old list Canadian price...

Brutal
    In December the PS3 will drop in price cus wii is selling allot.... so those who want a PS3 wait till December

Henrik
    Quote Originally Posted by UrFatMom View Post
    Meaning nothing for us PC players unless they implement crossplatform.

Shnooter
    I really hope they do get cross platform done cuz I wana own my manager lol

I let you win if you give me a pay rise lol