Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Countdown for UT3 ... is it true?

utzBluesman
    It would be better if you see this as a countdown for the announced MONTH, not for the real DEMO or GAME release.

biggsy
    our site has an accurate to the second unreal countdown

look in top right www.clan-ut3.com

Catzenjaeger
    Quote Originally Posted by biggsy View Post
    our site has an accurate to the second unreal countdown

look in top right www.clan-ut3.com
    pfffff is exactly the same - i had ever a countdown on my site ut2003 - ut2004 and now for ut3

[DR]Marine
    november 12th is supposedly when the preorders ship.

Madmanxan
    30 days ahead of the game is the demo release? if thats true then only a little more than a month left to wait...

mar1k
    It says its 37 days before the demo and 65 before the game...I guess even if its not the exact date it should be really close to that

Henrik
    Nobody ever said the demo was exactly 30 days before. They need time to gather feedback, so I would imagine it would be sooner than that. As in before the end of September or by the latest, very early October..

Mort_Q
    Epic types have said a few weeks and about a month. Not much to go on.

Mark Rein
    We do not know exactly when the game will be completed. All we've said is that we're hoping for a November release but as you know we value getting it right over getting it right now so there's no guarantee of that.

Mort_Q
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rein View Post
    We do not know exactly when the game will be completed. All we've said is that we're hoping for a November release but as you know we value getting it right over getting it right now so there's no guarantee of that.
    Most of us are grateful for that. Just so you know.