Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Yes we will have PS3 keyboard and mouse support

Mark Rein
    Quote Originally Posted by 343Guiltyspark View Post
    I dont think he said anything about cross platform

IMO that would be a bad idea
    Cross platform play isn't decided yet. Please keep this thread about keyboard and mouse for PS3. There are other threads on cross platform.

343Guiltyspark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rein View Post
    Cross platform play isn't decided yet. Please keep this thread about keyboard and mouse for PS3. There are other threads on cross platform.
    okay baby

AltogetherAndrews
    Wicked freaking awesome

booshack
    This will be great for all the people that ditched the endless PC upgrading and got a PS3, but still miss old school competitive UT.

Also pretty nice to see a big announcement like this hit the forums instead of being saved for pay-per-read magazine interviews.

Go Epic!

Battle Crab
    Great news, cause I was getting worried I'd have to learn to move with the two oddly placed analog sticks. But I wonder if we'll be able to configure the keyboard keys??? Its cool if not tho, I'm still really psyched about this news as it is.

Aaron.:LLS:.
    Quote Originally Posted by 343Guiltyspark View Post
    I dont think he said anything about cross platform

IMO that would be a bad idea
    thats why i put a hopefully there

intentsly

Thanks Mark!

Though I don't do consoles...
    Thanks for keeping the information flowing! Many PS3 users were wondering about this, I'm sure

Intentsly

ULTRAVISITOR
    THE REINMAN HAS SPOKEN!!!

Thank you for the update, Mr. Rein.

doofstructor
    I am soooooo happy to hear this. Thanks for the update! I have one small follow-up question to this news:

The keyboard and mouse support will reach into the bluetooth and wireless arena, right? I have seen the keyboard and mouse speculation for a while, but I always saw it described as, "usb keyboard and mouse," or similar. Will bluetooth keyboards and mice be supported also?

[oops. that was actually two questions. but only one answer is needed ]

Kronos
    I have a question about this. Earlier Mark or Jeff said they'll slow down the game speed on the PS3/console version. But considering that keyboard and mouse support works with PS3 for UT3 now, we'll we see a change in that? I'd very much like the speed being the same on the PS3 and PC, if they were different it'll be difficult to build custom maps that would flow great on both for gameplay.

I'd be very thankful if the speed on the PS3 is as fast as the PC version, it'd make designing maps and mods alot easier if they were at the same speed.