View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Remove crouching from UT2k7!

Gregori

Remove crouching from UT2k7!

Since there is a Walk key to avoid falling of ledges and crouch is mostly used to reduce hitbox size whilst camping with sniper in UT, and this game shouldn't have any spaces small enough to crouch, I ask you should Epic remove crouch to keep this game fast paced and get rid of this superflous move?

happycat
    No. Simple as that.

It seems paralyzing playing quake without a crouch.

MonsOlympus
    Honestly I cant tell you, Its there if ya need it I guess like the use key in 2k3 hehe Id like it to stay personally but I dont think its worth the vote tbh!

btw, what does superflous mean? Why not say redundant or unnessacery.

Gregori
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsOlympus
    Honestly I cant tell you, Its there if ya need it I guess like the use key in 2k3 hehe Id like it to stay personally but I dont think its worth the vote tbh!

btw, what does superflous mean? Why not say redundant or unnessacery.
    I prefer superflous. At least vote on it. It was worth you voting against something as redundant as crouch jumping? Why no opinion on this?

MonsOlympus
    Well its there to stay I reckon, I very much doubt epic would take it out even if the votes say to no matter how overwhelming the win is by. Kinda why Im not voting, I'll give the yes option half a chance lmao

{SM}LeadSniper
    thats 4 votes for no and a grand total of 0 for yes. admitt it you need the couch button as much as you enjoy sticking a redeemer up a annoying n00bs arse rofl.

Gregori
    Quote Originally Posted by {SM}LeadSniper
    admitt it you need the couch button as much as you enjoy sticking a redeemer up a annoying n00bs arse rofl.
    Need it for what?

{SM}LeadSniper
    ok i admitt that was a horrible joke what i was trying to say is that even though your against it you still use it, it would be noobish NOT to use it, make you harder to hit and prevents you from slipping off edges, you move slower but its a nessary tactic to know and master

Gregori
    Quote Originally Posted by {SM}LeadSniper
    ok i admitt that was a horrible joke what i was trying to say is that even though your against it you still use it, it would be noobish NOT to use it, make you harder to hit and prevents you from slipping off edges, you move slower but its a nessary tactic to know and master
    Yeah, but they have a walk key to avoid slipping of edges! Making yourself smaller for camping isn't really much got to do with the fast paced gameplay people have trumpted as an excuse not to have crouch-jumping.

fuegerstef
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsOlympus
    dont think its worth the vote tbh!
    Very wise post.