Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: YARM / TD Vehicle Pack UPDATE Released May 31 2014 [BETA Ver 128][DL][PICS]

meowcat
    @Xyx & Mr. Uglypants: yeah I cut a few of those shots down in PSP to lower the memory they would take up on my website.

Been testing with a friend of mine online with my other mod (YARM). No large online bugs noticed. I should be able release the alpha on either Sunday or Monday (hopefully) after I have tweaked the skins a bit more. Download size looks to be under 5Mb zipped.

[Edit] version 108 released

BuffyTheSlayer

may I have Zip version too not UT4MOD ?

I want to Zip version to instal so ....
    please ?
    thank you :heart:

legacy-<=N1GHTW1SH=>
    looks great except make the mercedes-benz sign on the grill a different color from the grille so it is more destinguishable. overall nice job:up:

legacy-eviL<3
    DownLoading...

meowcat
    @buffytheSlayer: Lucky for you I still have enough web space
    check the link at the top for the nonUmod version.

BuffyTheSlayer

thank you ! sweet !

Originally posted by meowcat
    @buffytheSlayer: Lucky for you I still have enough web space
    check the link at the top for the nonUmod version.
    :heart: :up:

legacy-J112
    The humer and the other vehicle are fantastic but i cant seem to get the bike to work. It just crashes my game when i try to get on it.

Just a minor thing but when you use the pasanger seat on the green vehicle is says Hummer passanger seat

Not being critical im just trying to add to the final release

Dont suppoe you know any tutorials that can tell you how to make a vehicle, I can already work in maya .

Hope that helps :noob:

legacy-Pyrotechnic
    Nice. The lights on the Ithingy need moving, the guns seem to be very weak (the Goliath MG's do 17 damage) and the bike is very hard to steer with the mouse IMO. Other than those minor points, well done :up:.

meowcat
    @ J112: are you using any other mods or mutes when you try to get on the motorcycle? Also if it happens again could you post the part of your ut2004.log file where the errors are listed.
    @Pyrotechnic: Yeah, I adjusted some of the KBparams just before I released it to give the motorbike a slightly "looser" feel, but unfortunately the control is not as good. I will probably release a few variations of the motorbike (code only) with 2-3 more physics variations to see what everybody likes the best.

legacy-J112
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by meowcat
    @ J112: are you using any other mods or mutes when you try to get on the motorcycle? Also if it happens again could you post the part of your ut2004.log file where the errors are listed.[/Quote}

Yea sure no prob and no im not useing any other mods