Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Zounds !!!!

legacy-p0rny^

Unhappy Zounds !!!!

FFS Get rid of it - And all the STUPID IG Gun mods for that matter.

This community is so fragmented its "unreal".

IG may not be everyone's taste, but I sooo wish I could just find some UK/Euro servers with vanilla setups. Just Instgib with normal maps like Deck.

All I seem to find these days is weird IG mods with ZOUNDS (arrggggghhhhhh!!!!).

Even NW servers seem modded to death. Every game type apart from ONS seems foreign to me !! Dont get me wrong, I can hold my own in most gametypes, even when there modded with so much crap they become a different game entirely. I just want NORMAL though !!

Infact Im so sick of it im starting to love CS:Source. It just feels...normal.

I just want it the way Epic wanted it. Maybe im becoming boring in my old age.

Please !!!!

Edited for spelling

Zoeff
    You can turn zounds off by typing zound off or something like that .... and does it matter THAT much :weird: I never liked it but also never hated it.

Hoppy
    Originally posted by Zoeff
    You can turn zounds off by typing zound off or something like that .... and does it matter THAT much :weird: I never liked it but also never hated it.

legacy-p0rny^
    Originally posted by Zoeff
    True, you can - I think im really trying to express how unpure UT2004 seems to me at the moment.

I play UT1 at work every lunch time, just IG or Sniper Arena CTF. We use a rotation of the great UT1 CTF maps. It's great. It feels like it should. Were even having an Inter Dept. war day on Christmas Eve (16 of us).

UT2004; as much as I want to play it, is starting to feel weird, and not the game I used to love.

p0rny^

Edited for spelling again (

Flak

Re: Zounds !!!!

Originally posted by p0rny^
    Maybe im becoming boring in my old age.
    No, just grumpy.

legacy-Shizna
    christmas eve 2002 was the last time i ever played ut99.
    sniper only ctf/tdm on custom maps...

the best game experience i ever had, priceless.

i would give anything to go back to that day

will there ever be a multiplayer game to take the place of the magical ut99? because although ut2004 is a solid game, it doesnt reward me like ut99 used to.

legacy-p0rny^

Re: Re: Zounds !!!!

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
    No, just grumpy.
    Have a great Crimbo Flak

legacy-Morba
    dont join servers with zound then?
    there arent that many with it on!

tho i find it funny

legacy-p0rny^
    Originally posted by Morba
    dont join servers with zound then?
    there arent that many with it on!

tho i find it funny
    Morba,

I wish I didnt have to, TBH the only selection of UK/Euro IG pubs I get these days are servers with Zounds and all kinds of mods/muts enabled.

I am no longer fortunate enough to have much private server access - being clanless does that !!

Guess its time to find another clan.

If you have any good IG server suggestions I am open to all, your in the UK aswell so should have a good few in your FAVS

Cheers.

legacy-Abilio_KID
    p0rny^, I feel exactly as you do. These days european instagibs servers are either empty or full of zounds, different beam, extra suppa duppa speed, speciall 1337 translocator, you name it. It's not enough the problems that this game gives to some of us, the lack of local servers (in my case there's only one iCTF server where I ping around 30, all other are outside my country with pings over 80) and now we have to put up with shitty variations of the game.
    I can handle new maps as it gets boring playing the same all... hmmm... 3 maps that everyone plays. However, the rest is lame. Maybe our fellow american dudes have a lot of choices to play, here there aren't many
    Btw p0rny^, isn't that M17 server one of yours?