Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombies Of Nightmare [FINAL RELEASED]

legacy-Hedge_o_Matic
    Originally posted by kill4

What about the spawning location? Should I keep that option? or should I kill it?

Let me know.
    Definately keep the spawn location option, since that's the only way to get zombies on the midfield in most gametypes.

Also, what about my question regarding the "Invasion-like" spawn option? Should zombies just be spawning in a wave, as in Invasion, but in any gametype? Or is that just for use in Invasion itself? So far, I can't tell what it does. And the setting reverts to default when the Configure Mutators window is closed.

An informative Readme would help a lot.

legacy-obscenery
    Thanks Reflex!

Kill4,
    I understand your approach, just use the death of monsters to cause the spawning of zombies, and that is cool, execept... I like to control my waves, I may want an all zombie wave (which is impossible), and the one or two other waves that have zombies mixed in with the other monsters (which is also impossible, because if you have them, you always have them). Tell me if I have not thought this through correctly.

If I am correct, may I take the models and create monsters out of each of them? Again, I will give you and EE all the credit, I just want some cool zombies to add to my monster mix.

Thanks!

legacy-EvilEngine
    I just uploaded a new zombie model pack, so kill4 should have these available for his mod sometime soon.
    I sent him a PM so hopefully he got it.
    A good a addition to this would be some really good gib meshes(static and animated).
    If kill4 wants to do that, I would be glad to make them as well as texture the meshes too.

legacy-obscenery
    Thanks EE, can't wait to see them! your stuff is always top-notch!:up:

legacy-kill4
    Final version INCOMING. With EE's stuff you will see something you've never seen before guys, I'm sure.

Well, Big O, I will make the zomie monters but I need you to send me back the code of the monsterzombie, so I can add it to the mutator. Sorry but I've lost it somewhere, I can't remember wich remote section of my hardrive contains it...

Thanks to EE, beacause I know it's somehow impossible to upload a 13 megs file with a 56k connection, but he did. Thanks again for your hard work.

And thanks to big o and whoever gave feedback on this and the precedent thread.

legacy-EvilEngine
    Heres a little sneak peek image of what to expect. Too bad I can't show animations in a static jpeg, but each standard anim(like walk and run) have different versions so the zombies should each have random types so not everything is alike.
    I will improve upon on these in the near future, but for now these should get everyone through this weekends scarefest.

legacy-Dead-Metal
    Yikes Evil those new zombies look nasty! I :heart: them. kill4 In the next version could you add the option to spawn zombies immediately after the map loads? It would be great to have zombies to fight from the moment the match starts! Finally for the custom invasion gametype that comes with this mod could we fight zombies instead of skeletons? Zombies should be able to kick stupid skeleton's non-existant asses anyday!

Keep up the great work this mod is shiza.

BuffyTheSlayer

thank you !!!

Originally posted by EvilEngine
    Heres a little sneak peek image of what to expect. Too bad I can't show animations in a static jpeg, but each standard anim(like walk and run) have different versions so the zombies should each have random types so not everything is alike.
    I will improve upon on these in the near future, but for now these should get everyone through this weekends scarefest.
    I cant wait this will be my new pet :cry: :up:

Sinnthetika
    Originally posted by EvilEngine
    These look a lot more creepy. More torn up and with bone exposed too and ones that looked like they died in some serious accidents instead of just decayed up. I really like animations on the lower right one.

Curious if it's possible for you to make one that had no lower half at all and drags itself along the ground?

legacy-obscenery
    Kill4, I have pm'd you with the dl for the zombie code (same stuff I sent before). Let me know if you want me to do anything.