Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CTF-Aedes

legacy-CyberChrist
    Looks really nice...

legacy-nitefoll
    Long time no hear Bot

Your mapping skills are as leet as ever mate, great job on the new map. I keep getting fragged when I stop to enjoy the view!!

legacy-CyberChrist
    Exceptional map.

legacy-Shadowlurker
    Heh, Bot's inspired me to get mapping again
    The more I play it, the map nostalgic of the old map I get... I just realised I'd add a huge amount to the old map and had forgot about it :O

I might experiment and make something using some of the meshes from Aedes along with some meshes of my own. About time I learned the new engine

legacy-CTFX1
    bot 40, this is a pure ownage map. I dont even play ctf anymore and I used to be a huge ctf fan, the maps out there now dont really apeal to me. But this is awesome. once you get that nali download up I'll add this map to my ownage list. Seriously rocking map :up: :up: :up: btw doesnt hourences max cave tut totally rule? I love it. I've learned the techiques but I havnt actually done anything about making my own map with it. That'll change soon

legacy-Fordy
    Speaking of Ownage...does such a thing exist for UT2004? so many good maps released for it and not a single map awarded ownage status. Surely Cliffy can make time for some, its long over due

legacy-SirJusticE
    this map is amazing, you only have to play it for 20 secs to nottice how much it owns, nice one, hope to see more of your stuff

legacy-DimensionSeven
    Originally posted by Fordy
    Speaking of Ownage...does such a thing exist for UT2004? so many good maps released for it and not a single map awarded ownage status. Surely Cliffy can make time for some, its long over due
    Sure there is, look it up under the COMMUNITY option ingame. He doesn't update his site anymore. Currently ons-icarus and cbp2-vol1 are owning him only. :bulb: I could name 10 more maps (beside cbp2-vol2 and 1on1mappack) that would deserve the award. But "he upped his standard".

legacy-unXceptable
    Finally a new CTF map for Ut2k4 - and this one here's just great!

Very close athomsphere due to rather detailled architecture and superb design! Unfortunately Gameplay goes a bit lost in that great layout..

Nevertheless a must download :up:

legacy-Shadowlurker
    Originally posted by d-7
    Sure there is, look it up under the COMMUNITY option ingame. He doesn't update his site anymore. Currently ons-icarus and cbp2-vol1 are owning him only. :bulb: I could name 10 more maps (beside cbp2-vol2 and 1on1mappack) that would deserve the award. But "he upped his standard".
    CBP volume 2 is in.

1on1 mappack is not.

Other maps worthy of entry are not.

Conclusion = Cliffy is too lazy.