Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Unreal 4 Ever[Beta]

legacy-utimer
    @evil

Thanks for the bug report, i fixed all of them
    as for no weapons showing up, thats not really a bug, but a lack of configuration (which is my fault... i forgot to code defaults) to get it working open the mutator menu, go to the second tab and rightclick to select all. then exit the menu and your done

BTW is it just 1 user or does everybody have problems getting the dollbomb to show up?

if yes could someone try to summon it directly:
    summon u4e2.DollBombPickup
    or use the IwantPower cheat to get it

Nemephosis
    I know it worked okay in the previous beta. I'm in the middle of downloading Chaos right now so after thats done I'll try it out.

legacy-Super_Moose
    Nice work.
    The UFO and the dolls are just too good. :up:

legacy-utimer
    The full version of this has released:
    http://u4e.beyondunreal.com/

legacy-DD_133
    You deserve a medal for this unbelievable mod, including the modern weapons included. Simply AMAZING. I love the phaser, as i'm a huge trekkie. One weapon which now surpasses all my 50+ weapons is the GSM, holy **** that things powerful. Good job on this mod man.

PS. I waited for the full version to download it whee.

legacy-Dwarden
    OMG OMG OMG , MY LOVELY MOD IS HERE :up:

legacy-psychopath666
    Pretty good mod, but I do have a complain/bug report/whatever u want to call it.

I deceded to customize my weapon replacement selection so it wasnt completely random and so I wouldnt get stuck with something totaly crappy in place of a great weapon...

The problem is the ammo, and note that this was my problem with the UT99 version...I deceded to put a railgun in place of the sniperrifle...at first I left the ammo as "match weapon" Then I loaded up faceclassic...head to the sniperrifle/railgun location, and guess what! i found sniper ammo there! No railgun ammo. So, I changed the ammo across from that weapon to railgun slugs and tried again, but guess what...again...NO RAILGUN SLUGS!!!

As I said, thls was my problem with UT99 U4E...ammo replacement. Otehrwise its a great mod!

legacy-CowInSpace
    I was playing AS-Convoy offline when I tried to use the railgun(gotten through the IWantPower line) primary fire and got the following error. I believe it may have hit the wormhole.

UT2004 Build UT2004_Patch_[2004-05-10_17.18]

CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 1835 MHz with 1023MB RAM
    Video: SAPPHIRE RADEON 9600 ATLANTIS (6436)

RiftHole AS-Convoy.RiftHole (Function u4e2.RiftHole.ValidActor:0000) Infinite script recursion (250 calls) detected

History: FFrame::Serialize <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (RiftHoleFeeler AS-Convoy.RiftHoleFeeler, Function u4e2.RiftHoleFeeler.Touch) <- TouchTo <- AActor::BeginTouch <- ULevel::CheckEncroachment <- ULevel::FarMoveActor <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (RiftHoleFeeler AS-Convoy.RiftHoleFeeler, Function u4e2.RiftHoleFeeler.Touch) <- TouchTo <- AActor::BeginTouch <- ULevel::CheckEncroachment <- ULevel::FarMoveActor <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (RiftHoleFeeler AS-Convoy.RiftHoleFeeler, Function u4e2.RiftHoleFeeler.Touch) <- TouchTo <- AActor::BeginTouch <- ULevel::CheckEncroachment <-

It then repeats the last 4 lines for a while. Hope this is of some use.

legacy-DD_133
    MASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIVE BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG

When you wield the Katana and take a flag, you drop it quickly automatically....Why is this happening?

Oh yeah, bots reloading their gun weapons would be cool.

Nemephosis
    Originally posted by DD_133
    MASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIVE BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG

When you wield the Katana and take a flag, you drop it quickly automatically....Why is this happening?

Oh yeah, bots reloading their gun weapons would be cool.
    That's not a bug, it's supposed to happen. Can I askyou how fair it would be if you had a 75% speed increase and were able to carry the flag?

It's supposed to do that. Not a MASSSSSSSSSIVE BUUUUUUUUG.