Thread: Trying to find Someplace that actually carries a large percentage of map realsed

legacy-[SF]Stronin

Red face Trying to find Someplace that actually carries a large percentage of map realsed

Ok I've been around to different sites like, nalicity, unrealplanet, and some other ones like ut2004files.com, but I was wondering, is there anyplace that actually has a large portion of user submissions put up daily??, What i mean is all these websites seem to have a different collection of user posted maps up and it gets a little confusing. So is there some place that recieves a large portion of all maps being put out? A place i could got to and not have to scan like 5 or 6 other websites to see if anything new has come?

legacy-swirlymonkey
    www.unrealplayground.com, or even better go check the user, map and mods section, u can usually find new ones there everday

legacy-TheGreatFoo
    Unfortunately, no one site will ever be 'the' definitive location for all map uploads.

Nalicity is about the best I know of.

It's the same with other games though, if that's any comfort. Take Q3... LvL is the #1 resource for maps, but it by no means carries all of them.

legacy-[SF]Stronin
    lol i suppose im just spoiled by effiles.com, they had like 90% of all the maps that came out for elite force lol, though that game was a startrek one so there weren't a whole lot of options as to where to post maps rofl

legacy-F3nyx
    Originally posted by TheGreatFoo
    Unfortunately, no one site will ever be 'the' definitive location for all map uploads.

Nalicity is about the best I know of.

It's the same with other games though, if that's any comfort. Take Q3... LvL is the #1 resource for maps, but it by no means carries all of them.
    NaliCity isn't that good anymore, they don't get enough submissions and their map-viewing system is worthless for looking up old maps (no sort-by-date function last time I looked).

I use Unreal Playground, Insite (www.planetunreal.com/insite) for reviews, and this forum's Maps & Muts section, as well as UTStats sometimes. If you're willing to sort through all the crap at sites like UT2003HQ and UT2003Files, you might find some good stuff, but it's a pain to find.