Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 130

Thread: StrangeLove - UT2004 [Beta] new version (5.4) released - Jun 6th, 2004

  1. #1
    legacy-AlphaOne
    Guest

    Wink StrangeLove - UT2004 [Beta] new version (5.4) released - Jun 6th, 2004

    The official site is:
    http://alphaone.teaminfamy.net/StrangeLove

    The official IRC channel is:
    server: irc.enterthegame.com
    chan: #strangelove

    Visit the official forums at:
    http://finewolf.colute.net/forum/for...lay.php?fid=22

    Downloads:
    http://yucc.yorku.ca/~plouj/StrangeL...angeLove54.zip

    or

    http://www.alphaone.teaminfamy.net/S...angeLove54.zip

  2. #2
    legacy-: DX :-THeGAME
    Guest
    Keep workin on this

  3. #3
    legacy-Gusher
    Guest
    Hurray, it's back!

    Btw, are you the original author of the UT version of Strange Glove?

  4. #4
    Plumb_Drumb
    Guest
    Originally posted by Gusher
    Hurray, it's back!

    Btw, are you the original author of the UT version of Strange Glove?
    no he's not, and no it's not official 0fus release... not even 0fus approved...
    but, i hope he makes it as good as (if not better than) Strangelove2.

    Good luck AlphaOne! :up:
    Make us proud!

  5. #5
    legacy-dumbass
    Guest
    StrangeLove at a LAN party in 2000 is what got me to buy UT

    And yeah, 0fus had a HUD and a secondary pea shooter.

  6. #6
    Plumb_Drumb
    Guest
    Originally posted by dumbass
    StrangeLove at a LAN party in 2000 is what got me to buy UT

    And yeah, 0fus had a HUD and a secondary pea shooter.
    and a lot of polish

  7. #7
    legacy-graff69
    Guest
    ill download it if you make the characater face forward on the rocket (ROFL) and if you make it so you can pick another person up on the rocket like in the original Strange Love

    :up:

  8. #8
    legacy-AlphaOne
    Guest
    Hey guys!

    First of all, I've recently found out that the mod doesn't work online currently, so you'll have to wait. Don't worry, it will be worth the wait in the end.

    Second of all, this is NOT an official 0fus release, but you won't get anything better unfortunately. Yrns is not working on StrangeLove anymore. Thats why I decided to take over. However, I did get an approval from him, through an indirect way. I never talked to him in person, rather to a person who knows Yrns well.

    Third of all, your view is not fixed to the rocket, you can look around and stuff. Its just that I looked behind myself in all screenshots (BTW, screenshots #3 and #5 show the player looking forward )

  9. #9
    legacy-Gusher
    Guest
    Originally posted by AlphaOne
    Hey guys!

    First of all, I've recently found out that the mod doesn't work online currently, so you'll have to wait. Don't worry, it will be worth the wait in the end.

    Second of all, this is NOT an official 0fus release, but you won't get anything better unfortunately. Yrns is not working on StrangeLove anymore. Thats why I decided to take over. However, I did get an approval from him, through an indirect way. I never talked to him in person, rather to a person who knows Yrns well.

    Third of all, your view is not fixed to the rocket, you can look around and stuff. Its just that I looked behind myself in all screenshots (BTW, screenshots #3 and #5 show the player looking forward )

    I'm looking forward to the working final release......

    :up:

  10. #10
    legacy-LeoPawnz
    Guest
    OMFGROFLLMAO I JUST SAW THAT MOVIE!!!!! DAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! :haha: :haha: :haha::up:

    ooohh my god... whew, what a hoot. hilarious! THIS IS THE GREATEST!!! :up:

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •