Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Retarded teammate bots

legacy-Edepsiz

dodging

hmm sounds like you might have disabled dodging. It's under settings somewhere. Normally, when you're holding W down, you should be able to dodge left or right by double tapping A or D.

legacy-ElPuerco
    Two more questions, then I'm done.

I'm currently playing a bit above the level of an adept bot (this is judging by my performance in 1 on 1 against a bot) but when I play multiple bots on adept, they seem to gang up on me. Every single time I died on one map, it was because no less than two, usually three or four, of the bots were focusing fire on me. I mean... when you see two guys with plasma rifles and two with lightning guns firing at you, how are you supposed to survive? For this reason, it's hard as crap for me to beat some maps on adept level.

Secondly, how the **** do you get the ion painter to work?

legacy-Edepsiz
    Originally posted by ElPuerco
    Two more questions, then I'm done.

I'm currently playing a bit above the level of an adept bot (this is judging by my performance in 1 on 1 against a bot) but when I play multiple bots on adept, they seem to gang up on me. Every single time I died on one map, it was because no less than two, usually three or four, of the bots were focusing fire on me. I mean... when you see two guys with plasma rifles and two with lightning guns firing at you, how are you supposed to survive? For this reason, it's hard as crap for me to beat some maps on adept level.

Secondly, how the **** do you get the ion painter to work?
    1. Are you sure u're not playing team deatmatch against the bots? 1 vs 5 or something? heheh, if not, don't jump into middle of bots fighting with each other. They do like to go after the human player for whatever reason. Kill them either from a safe distance or don't engage until you have picked up extra armor and health vials

2. You have to hold still when you're firing the Ion Painter. Pick it up, point it at the GROUND and hold the primary fire button pressed until cannon fires. Of course I wouldn't suggest pointing it too close to yourself since you'll be vaporized in the process