Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Enforcers2003 - Released!!

legacy-Shuri

Wink Enforcers2003 - Released!!

Well, after a lot of work, I present you with a Christmas gift - the lovely old Enforcers!!

Fully functional, as they should be - akimbo support, new model/textures/animations, all the works.

D/L.

Pics @ BuF

readme.//

------------------------------------------

Enforcers 2003 - Unreal Tournament 2003

------------------------------------------

Version 1.

Code: shuri
    Model: shuri
    Skin: Loric

Two mutators - one to give you the enforcer when you spawn, the other to spawn with double enforcers instead of just one. Double enforcers are fully supported, altfire works as you'll remember, and the enforcer is a brand new model, complete with texture and animations.

WEAPON
    ------

The Liandri Enforcer was a favourite in the days of the old Tournament. The epitome of pistol manufacturing, it reeks of style and class - while powerful enough to cause a headache or two as well. The Enforcer is light enough to allow for two to be carried at once - perfect for when you just have to make the right impression. For those show-off moments, try to turn the gun sideways while shooting; that'll show them who's boss. Unlike previous builds the new Enforcer uses it's own ammo supply, instead of leeching of the Minigun.

INSTALLATION
    ------------

Enforcer.int --> ..\System
    Enforcer.u --> ..\System

ISSUES
    ------

In Bombing Run, you will get problems if you pick up the ball while carrying double enforcers - you won't get the ball launcher, won't be able to fire, won't be able to change your weapons. Sorry. I guess you'll just have to switch to another weapon before getting the ball

CREDITS
    -------

Love-fest
    Descentia
    Nemephosis

A BIG thanks to Cpt.Kewl, who did the Akimbo code.
    And of course Loric, for the skin and feedback.

CONTACT
    -------

shuriken2k@hotmail.com
    http://shuri.tk

DISTRIBUTION
    ------------
    This archive can be distributed freely, without any alteration whatsoever.
    Any commercial use of this archive is prohibited.

legacy-anarkist
    OMGOMGOMG!

Jesus, this rocks. Hooray for Shuri and Loric!

legacy-Railgunner

yes!

ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

virax
    Quite kickass. I wonder where ammo placement is, if it can no longer leech of of that of the mini? I guess I'll find out!

-downloads-

legacy-Shakuurn
    Heh, now the crappy ones I made for personal use will no longer be needed. :up:

legacy-Shuri
    Sorry about this, but the file is wrong atm. Will get it reuploaded, and post again when the problem is sorted.

legacy-CaNNoN
    Originally posted by Shuri
    Sorry about this, but the file is wrong atm. Will get it reuploaded, and post again when the problem is sorted.
    I overwrote the old one on the ftp, so now it's working. Downloaded it myself to make sure! :up:

legacy-Shuri
    Thanks to CaNNoN! In my defence, I wasn't the one who did the Umod

legacy-Teddie
    shuri & loric,

That kicks a whole lotta ass.

GG.

legacy-cubic
    just downloaded and tried it... seems like the bots don't use any other weapons now...

but apart of that: GREAT MUTATOR!!! a must-have for every UT and UT2003 player!!!