Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Stats server 8-days out and counting

legacy-Phydeaux{RoA}

Stats server 23 days out and counting...

My stats seem to have stalled on 10/25. What's the status of the stats?

legacy-Guer[r]illa
    Would be nice if Christoph would update the news page for a change.

legacy-V30
    I'm up the 27th, but after the patch I gave a new username and pass. My *new* player hasn't turned up in the stat's system at all. Old news says 7 days behind, but newer news says the system is slowly catching up,. I don't know what to believe.

legacy-Phydeaux{RoA}
    I have yet another ID # for my handle after the new patch. It's frustrating. I now have multiple ID numbers and I'd really prefer to have all my stats under one #.

legacy-Phydeaux{RoA}
    Curiously, my new ID# and the data from the 27th isn't displaying this morning - I'm back to the 25th again.

legacy-Early_bath
    I can't understand these stats anyway. Last week it showed stats up to the 26th and I was 493rd in the world for CTF, because I had 2 good matches. Then I had a run of 4 or 5 ok matches where I scored 50pts or more and now I'm at 6000'th in the world, with a run of -ve RG's. I don't get it at all. Meanwhile it's still at least a week behind.

legacy-Phydeaux{RoA}
    My stats are now 9 full days behind. Can somebody at Epic acknowledge this post and give us an idea of what the plan is? If stats are always going to be 7 days or great behind, there is no point in having them. ngStats was effective to some degree when they kept up. Leaving us in the dark only leads to frustration.

legacy-Phydeaux{RoA}
    Bump

legacy-Phydeaux{RoA}
    Thursday, 11/7/02 - stats nine days behind.

legacy-Phydeaux{RoA}
    Friday, 11/8/02 - stats 10 days behind.