PDA

View Full Version : So much Gnasher bs

Tonto0014
04-17-2012, 07:10 AM
So... Yesterday I was playing Gears 3. I can't count the number of times I was bs-ed. I would point blank people with the gnasher like 3 times and they would not be downed. Worse, they would pull out their retro or sawed off and noob it up. Anyone else having bs like this?:mad:

BigBaller Blud
04-17-2012, 07:17 AM
Ye it's been pretty crapy last few days, connections have been so spongey (more than normal) and the match making is taking ages.

I have also noticed so many people using the retro/sawn off combo, people are using retro all the time because it's so overpowered now.

Can't see Epic explaining why the connections have been so spongey the last few months or why they want ever one to use the retro.

ll ALEX76 ll
04-17-2012, 07:17 AM
So... Yesterday I was playing Gears 3. I can't count the number of times I was bs-ed. I would point blank people with the gnasher like 3 times and they would not be downed. Worse, they would pull out their retro or sawed off and noob it up. Anyone else having bs like this?:mad:
All the time my friend, all the time.
Don't believe in "It's your connection" or "You've missed" crap.

Sharkshot
04-17-2012, 07:22 AM
That's how it's been for me since the 3rd DLC, I don't know why/what's changed but I stopped playing Gears 3 because of how often I die unfairly.

STEVE IRBAN 627
04-17-2012, 07:24 AM
I went back to Gears 2 because of the Retro.

Luck V3
04-17-2012, 08:40 AM
Like others have said if you're NOT using the retro you're handicapping yourself.

Crush Master
04-17-2012, 08:47 AM
Had that in a few matches yesterday. Gnasher just won't connect for me but theirs would.

Eliguy5
04-17-2012, 09:34 AM
I think they changed it to where its less gib friendly. Iv noticed more gnasher "duels" occur because of this. Its kinda funny sometimes lol cuz ur just dancing around each other waiting for the down/gib to happen to
Someone

JxXxAkamaruxXxC
04-17-2012, 09:42 AM
Yea I had problems with gnasher lately too. It started happening when the 3rd dlc came out. As for the retro lancer and sawed off I don't care.....the lancer still seems to get things done for me. I only been having bs with the gnasher. My bullets are like plastic. And other people somehow 1 shot kill me without my body exploding and to make it even better.....its from a lancers distance as well.