PDA

View Full Version : GoW3 4v4 LIVE EVENT March 4th

GrimisS
02-20-2012, 01:48 PM
Over 6K in payouts, also going to be streaming the event live similar to Hypefestation. Other games run over the weekend will include MW3 and Halo Reach, but Gears will be run on Sunday. Saving the best for last :)

Register here for more info -

www.progamerevents.com

Tournament will be held at the Mesa Convention Center in Phoenix, AZ. If you live in the southwest come check it out

cob i boc
02-20-2012, 02:32 PM
Over 6K in payouts, also going to be streaming the event live similar to Hypefestation. Other games run over the weekend will include MW3 and Halo Reach, but Gears will be run on Sunday. Saving the best for last :)

Register here for more info -

www.progamerevents.com

Tournament will be held at the Mesa Convention Center in Phoenix, AZ. If you live in the southwest come check it out

Nice man ill tell anyone who I think might be interested about this.

GrimisS
02-20-2012, 02:52 PM
Nice man ill tell anyone who I think might be interested about this.

Thx man! Once we have the stream channel finalized I will update the OP so people can tune in during the event :)

yeche
02-21-2012, 04:23 AM
Sandbar and Overpass on there? Ewwww. Sounds on the website scared the **** out of me hahaa.

GrimisS
02-21-2012, 05:45 PM
Sandbar and Overpass on there? Ewwww. Sounds on the website scared the **** out of me hahaa.

lol sorry about the sound. Figured it would be cool.

As for the maps, I posted the gamebattles settings but we will most likely tweak them before the tourney and just run the same settings they ran at Hypefestation 2.

iDuskk
02-21-2012, 09:46 PM
lol sorry about the sound. Figured it would be cool.

As for the maps, I posted the gamebattles settings but we will most likely tweak them before the tourney and just run the same settings they ran at Hypefestation 2.

Well you better get on that fast. Im excited for this, and might even possibly take a trip down there to go compete if I can pull together a team, but if you plan on changing the settings you need to do it soon so teams have time to practice. This is a very short notice event to be honest. I don't know how long this has been advertised for, and I don't know if this is the first time you posted it here so correct me if im wrong, but a 2 week notice is nearly impossible to make plans for if your traveling from out of state.

GrimisS
02-22-2012, 03:46 PM
Well you better get on that fast. Im excited for this, and might even possibly take a trip down there to go compete if I can pull together a team, but if you plan on changing the settings you need to do it soon so teams have time to practice. This is a very short notice event to be honest. I don't know how long this has been advertised for, and I don't know if this is the first time you posted it here so correct me if im wrong, but a 2 week notice is nearly impossible to make plans for if your traveling from out of state.

Updated GoW settings -

Execution:
Rounds to Win - 4
Round Time Limit - 5
Bleed-Out Time - 20
Friendly Fire - On
Weapon Respawn - After Pickup
Maps: Checkout, Clock Tower, Drydock, Hotel, Mercy, Old Town, Thrashball, Trenches

King of the Hill:
Rounds Score Limit: 210
Rounds to Win - 1
Bleed-Out Time - 20
Friendly Fire - On
Maps: Drydock, Trenches, Rustlung

I will get these updated on the site today.

It is late notice for this forum, so for that I apologize. This started as a local event for AZ that weve been marketing since January but it recently got a lot bigger when an investor came on board. So we have basically opened it up on a National scale for anyone who wants to attend and compete. I hope you can make it :)

iDuskk
02-25-2012, 05:59 AM
Updated GoW settings -

Execution:
Rounds to Win - 4
Round Time Limit - 5
Bleed-Out Time - 20
Friendly Fire - On
Maps: Checkout, Clock Tower, Drydock, Hotel, Mercy, Old Town, Thrashball, Trenches

King of the Hill:
Rounds Score Limit: 210
Rounds to Win - 1
Bleed-Out Time - 20
Friendly Fire - On
Maps: Drydock, Trenches, Rustlung

I will get these updated on the site today.

It is late notice for this forum, so for that I apologize. This started as a local event for AZ that weve been marketing since January but it recently got a lot bigger when an investor came on board. So we have basically opened it up on a National scale for anyone who wants to attend and compete. I hope you can make it :)

Well hopefully i can make it, but I mean I doubt my real team can make it so I would have to really stress to find 3 AZ locals who would be willing to do it. For future reference you should advertise as much as you can regardless if its a local tournament or not. I live in vegas, a 4 hour drive to AZ is not impossible for me if I can just have a few weeks even to plan. Hopefully I can make it though, its been so long since ive been to a gears LAN.

CoachKonvictMLG
02-25-2012, 07:07 PM
Awesome! Be sure to promote this well! Get a whole bunch of Gears heads out there!

GrimisS
02-29-2012, 01:18 PM
3 more days to register online!!

iDuskk
02-29-2012, 10:30 PM
Really wish i knew about this sooner :/

I can make the next one for sure though