PDA

View Full Version : Classic Characters

xxSHRPSHOOTERxy
02-13-2012, 04:46 AM
So cool, you gave us the Classic Delta Squad from Gears 2 (Marcus, Dom, Cole, Baird) so that's the CoG sorted. WHERE ARE THE CLASSIC LOCUST!?!?!?! These should already be here, like perhaps:
1. Classic Sniper (Gears 2 version with more armour and his awesome orange glow goggles)
2. Classic Grenadier (maybe not "Classic" as the one we have now is the Gears 1 model, but still bring the Gears 2 model into the game)
3. Classic Drone (again maybe not classic, but the Drone from Gears 2 as well as Gears 3 Drone, and maybe add in a Drone with a different armour set up?)

Just an idea as we need more Locust and Classic characters would be awesome. You could also bring out new Savage Locust:
1. Savage Sniper
2. Savage Theron Elite
3. (Normal Marauder)?

What do you guys think?

Tysodie
02-13-2012, 04:49 AM
we so need Classic Tai :)

xxSHRPSHOOTERxy
02-13-2012, 04:50 AM
we so need Classic Tai :)

as much as i support this WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE COG :P

Evanescence
02-13-2012, 04:51 AM
Dispatcher or Classic Anya and Classic Sniper. :)

DaRkNeSs
02-13-2012, 05:07 AM
What I want to know was what happened to the Gears 1 Drone with his massive chunky arms? And I support more Savage Locust (Savage Sniper, Savage Theron Elite, Savage Hunter Elite, Savage Spotter, Savage Miner) but we need.........Classic Hoffman.

Tysodie
02-13-2012, 05:11 AM
as much as i support this WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE COG :P

What about an actual Theron Guard then? from gears 1 when you first see them

xxSHRPSHOOTERxy
02-13-2012, 05:25 AM

yeah sounds good, any Locust you can think of post them, we need more locust :D

xxSHRPSHOOTERxy
02-13-2012, 05:26 AM

yeah sounds good, any Locust you can think of post them, we need more locust :D

Richtophen
02-13-2012, 05:35 AM
i want a theron without its helmet. RAAM isn't the same. he doesn't have that same freaky smile and he has a weird thing attached to the back of his head. also, 1 of his eyes isn't even open all of the way.

Tysodie
02-13-2012, 06:00 AM
Okay, went looking threw the Locust characters, could probably use these:

Savage Hunter/Hunter Elite
Savage Beast Rider (how else would they control their beasts?)
Savage Flamer (would have small flame canisters on his belt and straps, purely Asthetic)
Savage Sniper

As for classic Locust:

Theron Guard (All varients, Guard, Commander, Sentinel)
Lambent Grenadiers (from gears 2, just a regular grenadier with black pants and the upper body glowing)

that's all I can think of off the top of my head, pretty sure there's tons more that could be added

The Nice Guy
02-22-2012, 02:11 AM
Classic Drone may sound like a silly request because it's just a drone but i like his classic armor and his old head shape way better than the new drone. He is the one and only request I wuld have seeing as I always play as drone.

Terra D Serph
02-22-2012, 03:20 AM
We need savage wretches. Just saying. Savage Wretch, Savage Reaver, Savage Brumak, Savage Bloodmount. Savage savage. Heck, Savage Baird! I'd be down to play Baird then, if he just went berserk and stopped using cheesy one-liners.

Maybe I don't like Baird because I act like him the most.... Sarcastic, smart, yet stupid. Yeah, that's me. ;)

Judg3mentDrag0n
02-22-2012, 12:05 PM
I would want Theron Sentinel from Gears 2. He was the bomb with Red-ish armour

A TEAM ALLMELLO
02-22-2012, 01:29 PM
savage skorge??

ObservationSlave
02-22-2012, 01:32 PM
There are already more characters in this game than there were in both gears 1 and 2 combined. There is no need for more.

IX FlameHaze XI
02-22-2012, 01:35 PM
Good idea, preferably female locusts if possible to because people need to get the medal for female characters and everyone just hates Mryrah (Me included, her voice is irratating) and yeah, Savage Sniper sounds awesome aswell :D

xGeArs aNoMaLy
02-22-2012, 01:39 PM
royal theron guards with the black and gold robes from the end of campaign

LEGI0N47
02-22-2012, 01:54 PM
I'd love to see some more locust. Mainly

Classic sniper
Cyclops
Savage sniper, that could be awesome!

xjesseo
02-22-2012, 02:07 PM
Chaps, Franklin, Classic Tai, Lambent drone these i would like 2 c

Major_Warrior
02-22-2012, 02:31 PM
What the hell about Classic Hoffman?

Sanjuro
02-22-2012, 04:00 PM
there's like 3 variants of Bolters encountered during horde, why can't we play as any one of em? and what about Classic Grapplers, the ones with the big clunky helmets :p seeing as how grapplers are now just savage drones and what not

Combicritter
02-22-2012, 04:12 PM
How should a classic anya look like? She changed in every game.

STEVE IRBAN 627
02-22-2012, 04:18 PM
We need Classic Hoffman but I understand you want to hear about Locust. One thing to say: Cyclops.

FLaW ChRiS
02-22-2012, 04:26 PM
So cool, you gave us the Classic Delta Squad from Gears 2 (Marcus, Dom, Cole, Baird) so that's the CoG sorted. WHERE ARE THE CLASSIC LOCUST!?!?!?! These should already be here, like perhaps:
1. Classic Sniper (Gears 2 version with more armour and his awesome orange glow goggles)
2. Classic Grenadier (maybe not "Classic" as the one we have now is the Gears 1 model, but still bring the Gears 2 model into the game)
3. Classic Drone (again maybe not classic, but the Drone from Gears 2 as well as Gears 3 Drone, and maybe add in a Drone with a different armour set up?)

Just an idea as we need more Locust and Classic characters would be awesome. You could also bring out new Savage Locust:
1. Savage Sniper
2. Savage Theron Elite
3. (Normal Marauder)?

What do you guys think?Gears 2 was a really bad game, the classic brand should be reserved for Gears of War 1 only. But classic hoffman would be nice and so would savage sniper.

STEVE IRBAN 627
02-22-2012, 04:30 PM
Gears 2 was a really bad game.

Your opinion, bud.

ShadoViper
02-22-2012, 05:06 PM
Classic Hoffman! Bring him back please!

Q Dude 87
02-22-2012, 05:08 PM
Classic hoffman nowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not War
02-22-2012, 05:31 PM
I like the idea of Savage Sniper. There really needs to be a classic Hoffman though, why the hell does Jace get a classic costume but Hoffman doesn't? lol

I would also REALLY like a Savage Beast Rider. My friends and I made a little theme song for Beast Rider and his beastness. It's pretty stupid so I won't type it out.

Shmehh
02-22-2012, 05:44 PM
I dislike most of the locust in this game.. I want a classic beast rider.

LambentHammerburst
02-22-2012, 06:22 PM
How should a classic anya look like? She changed in every game.

Play the Gears 3 prologue. There you go. A classic Anya that's already in Gears 3. Use that model.

MadxJoKeRx69
02-22-2012, 08:40 PM
savage skorge??

I'm surprised more people didn't mention Skorge. He was definitely my favorite GoW 2 locust player, and I'm a little surprised his multiplayer skin didn't make an appearance Gears 3. I thought he was one of the most picked locust in Gears 2, but I guess I thought wrong.

If I had to choose 1 locust to be added to Gears 3 it'd definitely be Skorge.

A720BOXER
02-22-2012, 08:50 PM
people complained that his googles werent glowing and now that they are the want the other sniper locust-_-

LambentHammerburst
02-22-2012, 09:48 PM
Honestly I'd just like to see all the Classics come back. Basically if they are absent in Gears 3 - port them over and release them individually or as a pack as DLC - so they are not forced upon everyone.
This would include variants that are noticeable. Like Gears 1/2 Minh wouldn't be worth it as he's overall the same. However Hoffman and Tai - those have strong differences.
Sniper and Classic Sniper? Yes please. Would I use them? Nah. However would still love to see them appear.

I will admit though - I want Tortured Tai :(
I know wasn't a MP model - but damn I'd main that character and never switch away from him. I'd even pay 3600msp for him (seriously).

kNoxxx
02-22-2012, 09:50 PM
i support this idea, bump.

Tysodie
02-22-2012, 10:07 PM
Honestly I'd just like to see all the Classics come back. Basically if they are absent in Gears 3 - port them over and release them individually or as a pack as DLC - so they are not forced upon everyone.
This would include variants that are noticeable. Like Gears 1/2 Minh wouldn't be worth it as he's overall the same. However Hoffman and Tai - those have strong differences.
Sniper and Classic Sniper? Yes please. Would I use them? Nah. However would still love to see them appear.

I will admit though - I want Tortured Tai :(
I know wasn't a MP model - but damn I'd main that character and never switch away from him. I'd even pay 3600msp for him (seriously).

I actually went and played Gears 2 Guardian yesterday as Tai, I like his gears 2 look better, more bulky and his armor is a proper grey instead of that yellowish colour

DeRobertC
02-22-2012, 10:37 PM
I support this thread 100% all the ideas are great

STEVE IRBAN 627
02-23-2012, 09:24 AM
They also need to fix Classic Cole.

ckal9
02-23-2012, 09:57 AM
I sure lambent characters that don't explode upon death would be a good thing to add to the locust side.

ckal9
02-23-2012, 10:10 AM
I'm also not a fan of epic releasing so many pre order characters as dlc. Not because I have them or anything because I don't, but I would really just like to see new character models and it's kinda nice to see some rare models.

GB Judge Fudge
02-23-2012, 11:53 AM
Skorge: Description (The high priest, and leader of the Kantus monks. Skorge took over the locust army after the death of RAAM, and was behind the sinking of multiple human cities using the riftworm prior to, and during operation hollow storm. With his dual bladed chainsaw staff, and his loyal hydra he is a nearly unstoppable force.) They would have to make him the campaign Skorge from Gears 2, not the multiplayer Skorge from Gears 2.
Savage Warlord: Description (After the flooding of the hollow, and loss of contact with the Queen. The leadership of the locust became reestablished by the strongest among them. With an insatiable hunger for bloodshed, and destruction. The Savage Warlord could make even a Brumak think twice about attacking him)
The Savage Warlord would be covered in head to toe in armor, and ammo packs. He would also have a really efing sweet helmet, and shoulder pads too.
Palace Guard (The Palace Guards are the protectors of the Queens palace in Nexus. Having proven themselves countless times in battles that any inferior locust would have been killed. The Palace Guards are the best of the best. God can't help you now)

These are just a few locust that would awesome to have lol.

XDivineSchism
02-23-2012, 11:57 AM
What they need to do is have Tai's battle cries back when he executes someone like in gears 2. The main reason I used him all the time. He only does it when hes retro charging "Heeeeeyaaaahhhhhhh". They also need more locust

Mysterion Rises
02-23-2012, 12:58 PM
Cyclops, bolter, 2x therons from Gears 2, and Skorge

No more Cog we have too many humans and remember we can't get female locusts because they are Berserkers (someone mentioned they wanted a female locust because they hated Myrrahs voice)

ohaimynameiserik
02-23-2012, 12:59 PM
Cyclops and Skorge need to make their return. No more of this early Mortal Kombat style palette swapping on preorder characters.

It's LAZY.

xxPRECIZIONxy
02-23-2012, 02:17 PM
Love the suggestions. i hope EPIC does this.

We need more locus characters :D

msi646
02-23-2012, 02:41 PM
I'd like to see more locust characters than humans cause we got enough of them to pick already. Scourge has to make a return!

kboo521
02-23-2012, 03:03 PM
Cyclops
Savage cyclos
Classic cyclops
Savage sniper
Classic drone
Beefy drone
Savage grenadier SUPREME
Savage miner
Miner without helmet
Elite miner