PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting members and looking for scrims

SaneScitzo
01-26-2012, 01:00 AM
I am recruiting 2 players that can play everyday. Our goal is to get good enough to enter tournaments. We need players that take the game SERIOUS, arnt afraid of losing, willing to put in work and are DEDICATED to the team and to getting good at the game. Our current gb record is 16-9. Must have the commitment and drive to keep playing.

Also, if any other teams have players on for a scrim send me a message.

My gt is
TFF Sane ScitZo

Mercury Titan
01-26-2012, 01:54 AM
Me and my friend will play message me at Fatal Gunz if you want to play

Mercury Titan
01-26-2012, 02:09 AM
And we play everyday actually so if your still interested we will be glad to help

Mercury Titan
01-26-2012, 03:14 AM
What's the requirements to getting in Bro me and him been trying to get serious but haven't had luck

Mercury Titan
01-26-2012, 10:31 PM
I am recruiting 2 players that can play everyday. Our goal is to get good enough to enter tournaments. We need players that take the game SERIOUS, arnt afraid of losing, willing to put in work and are DEDICATED to the team and to getting good at the game. Our current gb record is 16-9. Must have the commitment and drive to keep playing.

Also, if any other teams have players on for a scrim send me a message.

My gt is
TFF Sane ScitZo

Well guess you not serious about all this either seeing as you don't respond to messages

AhaPeasant
01-26-2012, 10:39 PM
Mercury. Me and my friend play everyday religiously so send me a add 'Aha Peasant' we're not the best and not the worst. We just play for fun. Both have re upped aswell. Message if interested :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mercury Titan
01-27-2012, 12:58 AM
Mercury. Me and my friend play everyday religiously so send me a add 'Aha Peasant' we're not the best and not the worst. We just play for fun. Both have re upped aswell. Message if interested :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok sounds good