PDA

View Full Version : Looking for players ?

cpratt
01-22-2012, 09:07 AM
I am recruiting for a Gamebattles ( GB ) clan, i have played GB before but not that many so i still need to improve but a team could help me do
that. so i am looking for some experienced players, who play RANKED Match only
and who have played GB before, i do no how to play strategies, cos I've been playing them, abit, but if you have any ideas of your own, feel free to suggest ideas :)
if you are interested, you will have to require : Ranked match player, good at communicating, good gnashed/ lancer skills, i would like to have a good support player and a good sniper, but the sniper also has to back it up with lancer and gnashed, i am looking for ages 15- 19 maybe more i'll see, but i want players that do not blame anyone for there mistakes, so we will win as a team and lose as a team.

if interested just say yes ,

also can you just answer these little question:

Name:

where are you from:

what headset do you use ( if it normal xbox mic don't bother, sorry guys :/ ):

Load out (E.g. lancer/ gnasher, baird/ kantus, NO SAWEDOFF) :

Tell me a little about yourself (Relate to gears) :

cpratt
01-22-2012, 09:40 AM
i already have one player so need a few more :)

Blakexy1125
01-22-2012, 11:25 AM
Id like to join

Name:Blake.

headset: turtle beaches x11's

Loadout: it varies but if i was playing competitively id use lancer/gnasher and the characters i use are alicia/myrrah but thatll change once i get the amazonian mistress to b carmine and ?

a little about myself: i hold a 1.7 kd in this game and ive been playing since gears 2. ive never played competitive gaming and ive been looking to atleast try it out my gt is GRE3N ARR0W (the o is a zero) also im a level 94

if u were to consider me id like to atleast be tested so if im not good enough you wont let me screw you over in GB

cpratt
01-22-2012, 12:43 PM
sounds good buddy, ermm yeah, but cos we live in different timezones' it will be abit harder because of connection and that but I'm not rejecting you at all :)